A Song and the Reason

Start bij het begin

Oh, should my people fall

Then surely I'll do the same

Confined in mountain halls

We got too close to the flame

Calling out father oh

Hold fast and we will

Watch the flames burn auburn on

The mountain side

Desolation comes upon the sky

Now I see fire

Inside the mountain

I see fire

Burning the trees

I see fire

Hollowing souls

I see fire

Blood in the breeze

And I hope that you remember me

And if the night is burning

I will cover my eyes

For if the dark returns

Then my brothers will die

And as the sky is falling down

It crashed into this lonely town

And with that shadow upon the ground

I hear my people screaming outNow I see fire

Inside the mountains

I see fire

Burning the trees

I see fire

Hollowing souls

I see fire

Blood in the breeze

I see fire (oh you know I saw a city burning out) (fire)

And I see fire (feel the heat upon my skin, yeah) (fire)

And I see fire (uh-uh-uh-uh) (fire)

And I see fire burn auburn on the mountain side"

Once I was done singing, Amanda was out cold. When I got up to go put Niall's guitar back where I found it, I saw Niall standing there staring at me.

"Sorry," I mumbled before going to put his guitar back and go back to my bunk.

Niall followed close behind me, putting Amanda back in his bunk.

"Paul wanted me to tell you that he wants to see you outside the bus." Niall said to me, not making eye contact.

This was a surprise to be because Niall hasn't spoken to me since I've been here.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to go out there?" Niall said with a slight hint of rudeness in his voice.

I climbed down from my bunk and made my way out of the bus. Just like Niall said, Paul was right outside the bus waiting for me.

"I promised you that I would tell you personally why you are here, but first I want to apologize." Paul said.

"Apologize for what?" I mumbled.

"For being so angry at you. I was angry that you were rude to Simon after you haven't seen him in years. I was angry that you were rude to Ariel because she's a HUGE fan. I took it out on you, even after you were starting to change." Paul confessed.

"It's fine." I mumbled.

"No it's no-" Paul started, but I interrupted.

I was starting to get a little anxious about the reason why I am here.

"What'd you say about me being here?" I say, quickly changing the subject.

"Um, well, Simon decided he wanted to gather up the five members of One Direction and do a little reunion tour." Paul said.

At this comment I looked over and made eye contact with Paul for the first time since I've been here, giving him wide eyes.

"It's not just to give you guys closure, but to give the fans closure too. You guys sort of told them without any warning, and Simon thought it would be nice." Paul added.

I just stood there in shock. A reunion tour was definitely not what I expected.

"Are you okay?" Paul asked after a moment.

I nodded my head slowly.

"So what do you think? Are you in?" Paul asked.

"Now that I'm here, why not?" I said quickly getting over my shock.

Paul smiled from ear to ear as I gave him a questioning look.

"Just get on the bus. We're leaving in a few minutes." Paul told me.