"Nono, go on, give them a nice speech for being late Ewing" He smirked as he said my last name just to tease me since I only say his last name when I talk to him.

"Finefine" I mumbled as I began to give them all a speech, so I stood up took the mic with me and walked on the stage back and forth, giving them all such a sad but good sorry speech for not being here in time.

"Okay so, I was trying to find some place in here to eat food at the same time as I fangirled over The Flash and then I saw Captain America and Wolverine so I freaked out a bit, and I'm sorry for being such a geek" I said looking angry at Lee and I stood behind him faking as I tried to chock him which made the crowd laugh and take pictures.

"I finally saw this little cart miles away and I was so happy I almost cried and I began to become Barry Allen and run over there to get in line. And then this boy ran into me trying to find the bathroom, the boy was Dylan O'brien" I said and the fans screamed so loud I might be deaf after this show, I laughed as they fangirled over just hearing his name.

"I then got to know that Holland, Crystal and Daniel watch my videos so I meet them, also Tyler Posey, but then we talked and forgot the time. But the worst part which makes my stomach cry is that Dylan took me away from my food so blame it all on Dylan O'brien for making me so late, and not even giving me food" I said fake snobbing and sat down on my chair yet again. Lee and Kian tapped my back a little at my speech and Tyler gave a thumbs up for my fake cry, I laughed at the idiots and so the show began yet again.

This day is going to be even better than I thought.

A young brunette got the microphone in the crowd and it looked like she was going to fate when she saw our eyes scanning her soul.

She took a deep breath and asked the dying question "This one is for Alex" She said all nervous smiling weakly at me, I gave her a big smile back nodding at her to continue to the question.

"What can't you live without?" She asked and then sat down looking straight at me to hear the answer and see my expression of her question.

"Oh, this one is hard" I said pointing at her and looked at the youtubers at the table and they nodded in agreement.

"Okay, eh my phone?" I said more like a question "Wait no, my cat, nono, food, wait I- you- cucumbe- no MY FANS" I yelled and stood up after agruing with myself to find the right answer and there it was.

The whole room went in an 'aw' as they heard my final answer. I nodded successfully at the girl asking the question, I think I've never seen someone smile so big as she did right now. I shifted in the chair, sitting with my feets now on the table and leaning back, trying to look cool as hell when I made a successfull answer, only if I had sunglasses, then a few laughes heards in the crowd when they realized how I was sitting and acting at this moment.

"That was sadly the last question for the day, have an awesome day folks and we'll see you all tomorrow I hope" An bald guy named Pete said with an british accent, he's kind of our little manager at Comic-con, he's one of the biggest manager that help us sometimes with events and so on. He's like a walk around manager, talking a little, help a little with each youtuber and other famous people.

I'm not the best at explaining things, but I hope you understand me.

×

Sarah and I was laying in our black corner couch watching our favorite movie for atleast the thousand time, not Step up one or two but numbero three.

They all so good at dancing and acting as well, I'm like inlove with Moose while Sarah is drooling over Luke. And finally I got some food, pizza. Gorgeous pizza, extra cheese. Extra good, extra happy for the day.

pip i pip

From: Unknown number

WE SO NEED TO MEET TOMORROW xoxo Holland.

Of course it was her, she's crazy about me, but that's alright, I'm a crazy fan of her too.

To: Queen

Hell yeah xoxo Alex.

I sended back smiling like an idiot at my amazing so on nickname for her, she's literally is my queen. But Crystal is like my momma and Daniel more like a brother to me even though I do not yet know him so well, but I feel the bromance between us, the siblingmance we have. Oh and Tyler, we will probably become twins, if we aren't already, and yet I have just met them for the first time today.