And Crystal is such a sweetheart, she's so nice, extremly adorable and calm also Daniel is a pretty cool dude, he even said I was his celebritiy crush, it made my life one hundred procent better and my face a little redder.

"So, how are your family doing, I've notice you never talk about them in your videos?" Crystal asked looking at me a bit nervous as if she crossed a line.

"Oh, yeah well uhm that's private, I don't really talk about them.." I said back looking around little awkward, I've never been comfortable when it came to my family.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know" Crystal said as she looked into my eyes begging for forgiveness.

"It's okay really, I understand neither of you had any idea of them, since I just can't talk about them" I said as I turned around to see Tyler Posey walking in and I took my chance to run and hug him, also to fangirl over Halsey together.

"TYLER, I LOVE HALSEY TOO" I screamed as I ran over to hug the crap out of him, as soon as he saw me, he totally frown, even when I hugged him. I slowly let go to see his face, he looked like he was about to shit his pants.

"D-did I do something wrong?" I asked as I turned around to see the whole cast plus a few more unknown people looking at us, the casts faces screamed happiness and the unknown people looked well.. unknown.

"OH MY GOD, SHE LIKES HALSEY ALEX LIKE HALSEY ALEX IS HERE!" Tyler screamed in my ear as he dropped his gorgeous food to hug the crap out of me instead. I was still hell of a lot to confused and very very very very hungry.

He clearly liked my videos, but Dylan never said he did, but I knew T-pose loved Halsey.

I had to call him T-pose I feel like one in the cast family.

×

After a while of Tyler hugging me, my phone started to pling, and it was a text from Tyler saying I needed to get back to the panel.

I never got the chance to eat food, but I meet some awesome actress and actors. I hope and believe we will keep a good connection together, especially when Holland forced me to give her my number, and by forced I mean she took my phone and ran around the room trying to type my number in which she successfully did.

"Bye y'all, hope I get to see you soon again!" I yelled at all of people in the room though I didn't talk to even near the half.

I came inside the room to see exactly everyone except me was already there and talking to the crowd, which made me blush as I ran up to the stage and sat on my black extremly uncomfortable chair, giving the fans a weak smile as I was out of breath.

I hate running.

"I'm so sorry for being late" I said into the mic, which made Caspar Lee to stop talking and look angry at me for interrupted his speech about corn.

Weird boy.

"Sorry Lee, go on" I said giving him an angry face back, which made the fans scream and laugh. Some fans do ship me and Lee together for some extrem odd reason.