I grab it before hopping on top of Dean,Causing him to Yelp loudly. "Get your butt up before I kill you." I laugh.

Without giving him a chance to yell at me,I answer my phone. "Hello?"

"From the other side."

I roll my eyes realizing it's just Aymie.

"Get it? Because it's an Adele song? And also because I'm on the other side of the house? And the other side of the phone-"

"I get it Aymie. Why are you calling me?"

"I wanted to tell you to get your ass down here because if you're not downstairs in five minutes,I am opening every single present under this damn tree."

Without giving me a chance to reply,She hangs up. I giggle to myself before hopping off of Dean so that he can get up. My phone rings again and I sigh before answering it.

"Hello?"

"Hello darling." Oh it's my mom.

"Hey mom,Merry Christmas." I tell her politely. It's Christmas. I'm sure we can manage to get along for at least one day. "How are you?" I ask.

"I'm...I'm...I didn't call to talk about myself,Dear." She says. Well that'll be the first time... "How are you?"

"Pretty good." I say. "I've got a few friends over and we're gonna open presents pretty soon."

"Oh that sounds good. I'm sorry to be bothering you on Christmas." She whispers. I frown. She doesn't sound like her usual self. Not that o enjoy her usual self but...Still.

"No no,You're fine. I'm glad you called,Mom." I tell her. "Is there...Anything wrong?"

"No..." She sighs. "I didn't call on Christmas Day to talk about problems." She giggles slightly.

"Mom." I say sternly.

"Do you think that maybe,Before going back to work you could visit me? I understand if you can't..."

"No,Yeah I could do that. I'll come visit you in two days,Yeah." I agree. I usually would make up an excuse so that I wouldn't have to see her,But it's obvious to me that something is wrong and I want to find out what it is. I may not exactly...like her,But she is still my mom and if something is wrong with her then I need to know about it.

"Thank you." She mumbles. "I just called to say merry Christmas and ask you that. So...I love you."

"You too." I smile. "Bye."

"Ready to go downstairs?" Dean asks. I nod, Sending him a small smile. "Let's go tear open some presents."

******

After opening all of our presents and eating a large breakfast, We all went outside. Joylynn and Blake jumped on the trampoline, Doing plenty of flips and tricks. Aymie sat on the porch watching them, Clapping every once in a while. Dean and I stood a little farther away from the house. We'd started a small bonfire. I'd put on some Christmas music which blared from the radio that's in the little storage house we have. 

I take a sip up my hot cocoa and look around. It had snowed a lot last night but it was already melting, Sadly. Hopefully next year it snows a lot more, That way I can make snow angels and have a snow ball fight (I always have enjoyed hitting Aymie in the head with snow balls.)

"I'm having a lot of fun, Sadie." Dean smiles. "Thanks for letting me and my sister come here for Christmas. Actually, Thanks entirely for letting my sister come. I don't think she had any plans for Christmas and I can she's having an amazing time." He says, Looking towards her. I do too and I smile, Noticing that now she, Aymie and Blake are sat down drinking their own hot chocolate and laughing with one another.

"It's no problem. She's your family which makes her my family." I shrug. "I'm glad you two are getting closer." "Yeah me too. It's pretty cool having a sister, I have to admit. The only downside to it is that I get a heart attack every time I see her talking to any guy." He chuckles.

"She's in her twenties. You shouldn't worry about her talking to guys." I giggle.

"I suppose not." He sighs. "So...Not to be nosy but what did your mom want this morning?" He asks. 

"Oh she called to say Merry Christmas...And she asked if I could come visit her before I go back to work. " I say. "I would've said no but I think something is wrong and I wanna see if she's alright...Oh." I frown. "I'm sorry, This kinda cuts our time short..."

"No it's okay, She's your mom." He smiles. "This could actually be a good thing. Me and Joylynn could go to my house cause I have a shit ton of bills to catch up with and pay off. Plus we've gotta start moving into this new house of ours pretty soon." He smirks, Wrapping his arms around me. "I can't wait to move in."

"I can't either." I giggle. "Decorating is like the best part." 

"Well then it's your lucky day. I will help you paint and move stuff and everything, But I'm leaving this whole decorating thing up to you. I'm not very good at it. Everything in the house would just be dull if I had anything to do with it." He laughs. 

"Really? I can decorate how I want?" I ask. He nods. "Yeah. I trust you." He smirks. "You're the artist after all. You know what to do."

"Well thank you." I smile. "The ideas are already flowing through my brain." I giggle.

A/N: I really wanted to skip Christmas because I have a few chapters I wanna get out and they happen after Christmas. But I thought it'd be damn cruel to skip the Holiday so...Yeah lol.

Also have you guys noticed that Dean and Sadie haven't been dating for that long?? They technically started dating like four months ago and it seems like so much longer cause of all the drama. I was just wondering if any one noticed. (I literally feel like they've been together for a year.)