"Come on, you need to get off the estate and go out and show the world you haven't been abducted by aliens," Giovanna said trying to suppress a giggle. That was the latest story going around. Some blog jokingly said she had been abducted and major TV stations and magazines began to jump on the alien bandwagon. 

"Yeah I guess it wouldn't hurt to show the world I am still here on planet earth. And the spa would be nice," Kayla said. She began to push herself out of bed and Ashley helped her sister get up. 

"Yay!" Giovanna squealed. She was already dressed to go out, but Colton had made Giovanna swear to get Kayla out of the house somehow. 

Kayla was dressed in only half an hour and they were out of the door before lunch. Giovanna had the spa booked especially for them, so no one would be in the building other than the staff. The drive to the spa was uneventful, there was no one on the road that recognized them and there was no paparazzi following them.

“Wow there is no one following us, that is beyond weird,” Kayla said looking out of the window of the black SUV.

“That’s because no one knows where we are going and there are celebrities who are much more famous then you here,” Giovanna said not holding anything back. She wasn’t going to sugar coat it for Kayla. When they did arrive at the spa, there was, to everyone except Giovanna’s dismay, a large group of paparazzi standing outside waiting for them.

“Did you plan this?” Kayla asked her giving her a dirty look.

“No,” Giovanna said trying to sound offended. “Didn’t I tell you there are more famous people in London then you?” She smirked at Kayla, put her black sunglasses on and got out of the car. The paparazzi followed her snapping pictures as quickly as they could. Kayla, her mother, and her sister got out of the car and only a couple of paparazzi turned around to snap pictures of her. When they walked into the spa Giovanna was standing waiting for them.

“You planned that didn’t you?” Kayla asked her as she sat down in the chair.

“I did not,” Giovanna said. Kayla smiled knowing she had come just to throw the media off of her.

The spa was very small and there were only a couple of people in the room including staff. The owner of the store walked over and showed them to their seats and Giovanna was already sitting with her iPad out.

“Are you not even going to speak to us while we are here?” Ashley asked a little insulted as she looked over at her mother.

“Oh I will. I just have some things to do before they do my nails,” Giovanna said not even looking up. Ashley rolled her eyes and Kayla just smirked to herself. She was surprisingly becoming used to Giovanna’s antics. The staff members began to work on their feet as two of the ladies who were already in the spa began to talk. Kayla could hear them and she could tell they were talking about her, and she could also tell they had no idea she was actually in the same building with them.

“Why would she have stayed with him when they just randomly met? She must have no morals,” the one lady with bleached blonde hair said.

“Where are her parents? Wouldn’t they have told her to divorce him or annul it?” the other with red hair said.

“And now she is pregnant, her whole life has been ruined just because they went to Las Vegas and had too much to drink,” the blonde haired lady said. They both shook their heads as the room went silent again. Ashley looked over at her sister in a sympathetic way and grabbed her arm. Kayla was used to it and she just smiled the pain away, but she could tell her mother and her sister weren’t buying it. Giovanna, it seemed, didn’t even notice what was going on.

“Did you see the pictures of their wedding? It looked lovely, but I don’t think their marriage will last very long. I give it a year,” the red haired lady said. The other one nodded in agreement as they continued to look at the magazines sitting beside them.

“Colton looks so controlling and mean. Like, look at him Susie, he looks so cruel and cold towards her and yet she looks at him lovingly, almost like he is the love of her life,” the blonde haired lady said pointing to a picture of Colton. He was wearing one of his signature suits and his body was tense. He didn’t look happy at all and was glaring at the photographers who continued to take pictures of him. Kayla giggled to herself she recognized that look. He used to give it to her when they were first married.

“He just doesn’t look happy to be with her Sherry,” Susie said. Giovanna had finally had enough with what they were saying.

“Do you even know who is the spa with you?” she asked not even looking up from her iPad. Both Sherry and Susie stopped talking and looked over to see Kayla, her mother and sister, and the infamous Giovanna sitting beside them.

“Oh, sorry to disturb you,” Sherry said feeling embarrassed.

“You should be. Just because magazines say something doesn’t mean its true,” Giovanna said finally looking up at them. Kayla could tell she was glaring at them and she was happy to have her there.

“Sorry,” Susie said again.

“You think because magazines and TV shows talk about her you have the right to do the same. None of you do. No one knows why he or she stayed married except for the people who have been there the whole time to support them. You don’t know my brother and you don’t my sister-in-law. You have no idea what they are like. And I will tell you something, they are incredibly happy and I am so proud of my brother for having found her no matter how they really met. She makes him a better person and that’s all I could ever ask for,” Giovanna snapped at them. Both Sherry and Susie were surprised at what she had said. Kayla looked over at her sister-in-law and was shocked as well. The two ladies looked like they had been slapped in the face and became silent. They both got up and left the spa leaving the four ladies behind.

“Thank you,” Kayla said looking over at Giovanna.

“Your welcome. People really have nothing else to do except judge people who are on TV and magazines and its stupid,” Giovanna said angrily. Kayla knew that she had now finally won Giovanna over and that no matter what; she would always be there for her and for her baby. The rest of the afternoon went on without a hitch and to Kayla’s relief everyone got along.

“I’ve picked godparents for our amazing baby,” Kayla said excitedly later on that evening. She had changed her mind when she had gone to the spa earlier in the day.

“I thought we had already decided on your sister and my brother?” Colton asked confused as he undid his tie.

“We did, but something happened today and I would like to alter it a little,” Kayla said waddling up to him and helped him loosen his tie. Colton looked at her nervous. What had she changed?

“What did you alter?” he asked hesitantly.

“I just want to add Giovanna to the list of godparents and you can add Dylan,” Kayla said and then added Dylan to the conversation so Colton would accept it. Colton thought about it for a few minutes, as he got undressed.

“I guess that is fair, but I have one concern,” he said looking over at her. He waited for her to try and argue with him but it never came so he continued. “We are going to have other children right? Why don’t we spread, you know, the godparent love to our other children as well and have Giovanna and Dylan godparents for our next baby?” Kayla leaned over and kissed him hard.

“I didn’t think you would want more kids after this,” Kayla said relieved. She wanted more kids, but she was afraid she wouldn’t get any. “But I think Giovanna has earned her godparent status. She deserves it.” Colton stared at his wife she was really determined. There was no point in arguing with her because it would cause him more headaches then what he wanted.

“Fine, fine. Whatever you want to do. We will tell them in the morning,” Colton said smiling as Kayla’s face lit up. She leaned over and kissed him again. They lay back down and Colton went to put his arm around his wife before she swatted it away.

“Too close. I need my space babe, your body heat makes me sweat,” Kayla said as she began to doze off. Colton smiled and rolled away from her so he could give her some space, and he heard her snoring right away.