Chapter 14 - Need

( well I'm going to have to bleach my hands after this - MP )

Alfred's POV -

Carrying Arthur, he opened the door to their hotel room; a large, heavenly King-sized bed and thick velvet blackout curtains. He gently placed Arthur on the bed before shutting the curtains. He pinned Arthur to the bed, smirking. Alfred moved to Arthur's neck and started nibbling and biting, causing the Brit under him to shiver.
" Nngh, Alfred..." Arthur whined, his face reddening slightly. The Brit ran his hands down Alfred's chest, unbuttoning his shirt. Alfred moved over from Arthur's neck to his lips, kissing them eagerly. Alfred trailed his hand down Arthur's chest to his hips, making Arthur gasp softly. Alfred used this to his advantage, slipping in his tongue into his mouth with a sly smirk on his face. Shocked, Arthur froze, then shut his eyes and wrapped his arms around Alfred's neck. He broke away from the kiss, panting. " Arthur, I need you... I want you..." Alfred purred before using his thumbs to pull down the Brit's pants.

~:::~ time skip brought to you by my stupid blush ~:::~

Sunshine poured into the room through the small gap in the curtains, illuminating Arthur's peaceful face. Alfred brushed a bit of hair out of the Brit's face; the memories of what happened last night. He coughed, his face reddening. His eyes scanned the bruises on his lover's neck, guilt making him cover his eyes. " Alfred?...what are you doing?.." He asked, rubbing sleep out of his eyes. " Oh, nothing Artie. " He replied, kissing his forehead. " Let's go get something to eat, I'm starving! " Alfred smiled before getting out of bed and reaching for a change of clothes. As he did, he heard a thump, a bunch of cursing and hissing as he got out of the bed. " Iggy? You o- Oh. " Alfred's face reddened as he helped Arthur up, muttering apologies as he did so. " You git... I knew this would happen..." He grumbled.

~:::~ my laziness ~:::~

Alfred carried Arthur on his back as he walked into the large dining room, the smell of hundreds of different breakfasts from different countries wafting through the air. The nations conversed and traded food, introducing their own tastes to the others. The couple walking into the room, earning stares from everyone. " Mon ami, why are you carrying Arthur? " Francis smirked knowingly. " Oh, h-he fell over and hurt his leg! Y-Yeah. " Alfred chuckled nervously as Arthur blushed brightly. " And I thought mein brüder and Feli were loud! Kesesese! " Gilbert laughed, Ludwig huffing angrily. " And what about you and Matthvew, brüder. " Ludwig replied, causing Gil to stammer and shut his mouth. " ANYWAY. " Alfred quickly interrupted, walking over to the two empty seats and placing Arthur in one of them. He sat next to his lover, their hands intertwined.
" I love you Arthur. "
" I love you too, Alfred. "

( OK, there will be a few more chapters of the wedding being planned and the actual, wedding. Then cHriStMas 2p uSuK aAaAh! - MP )