Chapter 11- Runaway

( Sorry for not doing shit in forever, I'm lazy. - MP )

Arthur's POV -

It had been three days since they moved to America. It had been for the best, well, until the strange presence would leave him alone. Sometimes Arthur would wonder his he was the problem, not the presence. What if I'm the monster? The one that drove me to doing those things, was me?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthur sat alone, a cup of tea on the table next to him and a book in his hands. Almost everything seemed peaceful. Almost.

He went to flip the page when a sudden pain coursed through his body, causing him to fall to the ground and curl up in pain. He called out for Alfred, his voice trembling. Crap! He's out! Arthur whimpered before taking a sharp breath and trying to get up to his phone, only to collapse to the ground again. " H-Help! " Arthur yelled in fear, his thoughts suddenly clouded by an unknown force as a deep chuckle echoed in his mind. " Oh no... " He whispered. An excruciatingly painful ache spreading through his head. He put his shaky hands on his head, trying to drown everything out. " STOP! " He screamed, but the laughing only got louder. Tears streamed down his face as he desperately cling onto the side of the table, digging his nails into it. He grabbed his phone, dialling Alfred as the laughing grew louder.

Alfred's POV

He hummed cheerfully as he reached into his pocket, noticing that Arthur was calling him. He picked up the phone and answered, a smile on his face. He opened his mouth to say something until he heard frantic sobbing and heavy breathing. " Artie? Baby are you ok?.." He asked. " N-No! Please come quick I- " Arthur's voice was cut off, and instead a small chuckle was heard.

" Game over, poppet. "