Chapter 10 - Happy?

( sorry for not updating in forever - MyProblem )

Arthur's POV -

Warm lips were pressed against his own cold ones.

Wait what? What? Is he? What? Arthur's mind overflowed with questions as one command stood out above the sea of confusion.

Kiss back you idiot!

Arthur's eyes fluttered shut as he obeyed, melting into Alfred's arms.

Alfred's POV -

AAaAAAAaHHhH

Alfred's mind was screaming as happiness exploded inside of his chest like a firework.
He slowly broke away from the kiss, already missing the feeling of Arthur's lips.
" I'm yours Iggy, I love you. " Alfred whispered with a large smile on his face.
" I love you too git, but you better stop cheating on Kiku even more than you are right now! " Arthur scorned, hitting Alfred on the forehead gently with the back of his hand.

" Will do Iggy, will do. "

---------------------------------------------

Alfred's POV -

It had been three days since Arthur had gotten out of the hospital, Alfred had decided to stay with him for multiple reasons, one being because he couldn't seem to leave the Brit alone. Alfred had also told Kiku about what had happened, and Kiku responded well, saying he also didn't really feel as though their relationship was going anywhere and that he had a certain Greek in mind instead.  Alfred had been over the moon once he got to Arthur's, until he heard a loud crash.

Alfred sprinted to the source of the noise, his heart racing with fear and adrenaline.
" Arthur?! " Alfred yelled, nothing but silence responding to his call.  Alfred burst through the door where the noise came from, only to see Arthur staring at the kitchen wall, a smashed teacup by his foot. " Artie? Are you ok?..." Alfred asked quietly as he walked over to the frozen Brit. Arthur stayed still, so Alfred decided to follow his gaze, only to gulp and stare as well.

Neat cursive letters where carved into the wall. Letters that spelt

" You can't get rid of me, poppet. "