getting what i want

Start from the beginning

jacob-no x im sorry.*she smiled and i entered her hard.she screamed loud and gripped my shoulders.i kept ramming into her.she just gripped me tighter while trying to catch her breath.yea she gets no mercy.i gripped the mattress and rammed myself deeper into her.*

xeillia-JAKE!*i moved faster and she screamed out in pain or pleasure or both.i dont know which all i know is im not stopping.i angled her legs higher on my waist and i moved my hips faster causing me to go deeper in and her nails to grip my back.i could feel her about to cum so i let her do whatever she needed to  cope.i grabbed her hands and intertwined them while moving faster.*JAKE!I....I....JAKE!*i smiled and moved down to her and licked her until she came in my mouth.i licked her up and fingered her a little.*damn.

jacob-were not finished.*i leaned up and lifted her legs around my neck.i started grinding into the part of her that was close to my dick.i went slow first since i put her in a different position then i started moving faster until i heard her screaming to the top of her lungs.i felt myself having to cum.*x*i rolled my eyes and i kissed her legs while moving my hips deeper into her.i felt it coming closer so i let her legs down and she wrapped her legs around my waist tightly while i finished in her.i gipped the sheets while she gripped my back teling me that she came again.i kissed her neck and tried to breathe.*

xeillia-damn.*i smiled and looked in her eyes.*prince do you want a baby?

jacob-i never really thought about it.why?

xeillia-well amya is having a baby.

jacob-really?

xeillia-yea and that got me thinking that maybe we should have one.

jacob-i would love to but im not ready yet.

xeillia-ok.i understand.*i stared in her eyes and i sucked on her neck until i gave her a hickey.then i rolled over and wrapped my arms tightly around her.she fell asleep instantly on my chest.WHAT THE FUCK!*

 prodigy(craig) pov

craig-*i drove nikki home from work.*im checking in with your repair man.

nikki-aw.you dont like driving me around?

criag-fuck no.*she rolled her eyes.i smiled at her and grabbed her hand.*you know im playing with you right?

nikki-yes.look i have to get my car tomorrow anyway.

craig-how are you getting there?

nikki-none of your business.

craig-what time do you have to go?

nikki-5.craig i got it.

craig-i dont trust you so im taking you tomorrow.

nikki-no.i need to do this on my own and you did so much for me.*she kissed my cheek.a small part of me wanted her to kiss me.what the hell?*so ill see you when i have my car.

craig-nikki im taking you.*i let her hand go and she got out of the car.i made sure she got into the house safe and then i drove to my house.i heard some screaming.i know mary and it wasnt a horror scream it was an excited scream.i just plopped on the couch and waited for my excited wife to run down the stairs.she ran down with a big ass smile on her face.i smiled and she jumped on my lap.*why are you so happy?

mary-amya is pregnant!*her and amya have been friends for about 6 months now.*

prodigy-o thats good for her.

mary-so why dont we have a baby?

craig-i didnt know you wanted one.

mary-well i do so come on.