⭐️ρяσℓσgυє⭐️

They're nearing the ship.

If all of them don't get off the dock in about half a second, there may be no chance of going to America.

They had just finished scanning through France for a source of weapons, and now they are ready to get back to hunting people down.

They know who's next. They know where she is. They know everything about her.

Successfully, all of them were able to jump on the boat before it leaves.

All they have to do is destroy everyone on board.

Starting with the captain.

They head toward the front rear of the ship. Hiding inside the room next door, they can only view through a small keyhole.

The captains cabin is blocked.

There's a heavily armed man guarding the door.

The only way that they can get inside is if they shoot him.

The gunshot will be heard. They still won't be seen.

One of them is told to pull out her gun.

Her blonde hair is still tied into the same loose ponytail that she wore on the day that she became Injected. Her clothes now have blood and dirt stains on them.

She holds the gun out for a long time.

At first, you would think that she is aiming. She is shooting from a small hole in the wall after all.

But her aim is already perfect. Her arm still. She has an eye closed but she is not focused.

A strange feeling runs through her.

She does not want to shoot this man.

She feels urges from the others, telling her to shoot.

She stays still for ten more seconds before she is ready to make her move.

She pulls the trigger.