Kids, Hailey and the secret.......[12]

Start from the beginning

The pack was sitting around a camp fire all together I saw Zed sitting with his friends and Eva was sitting with one of her friends I raised my eye brows.

I got up and smirked and walked towards Eva “who are you sharing a tent with?” I asked.

“You…..right?” she said.

I sighed oh shit……. “sorry doll, I'm sharing one with Brent” I said faking hurt.

She furrowed her eye brows “but isn’t he sharing with Zed?” she asked confused.

I smirked “Brent come her one minute” I shouted.

He nodded and stood by me “Your sharing a tent with me right” I said wrapping my arms around his neck giving him the look.

“y-yes” he stuttered.

I turned my head to Eva my arms still around Brents neck he put his hands on my waist “aww shame, your going to have to share it Zed” I said knowingly.

She furrowed her eyebrows “Caydee! You knew that……you planned…..caydee no” she pleaded.

I smirked evilly “sorry I can’t hear you”

“Please Caydee he hates me don’t do this” she said.

“mwahhahh” I laughed trying to sound evil but I probably sounded like a hyena choking on a fish stick.

I walked away my hand now holding Brent’s I yawned “tired?” Brent asked.

“Very” I said taking my hair out of my pony tail “my head hurts like a bitch.” I said running my hands through my hair.

-----

Brent’s P.O.V

I zipped the tent I turned around I saw Caydee putting on my top it went mid thigh and she looked unbelievably amazing in it. She smiled and turned around and opened her bag and pulled out a box with some sort of writing on it I raised my eyebrow.

“First thing; even thought you look sexy in my top you’re going to freeze to death. Second thing; what is that?”

She giggled “I'm so hot and if I get cold then I can cuddle with you and you can keep me warm………right?” she asked.

I nodded eagerly “of course cuddle all you like”

“and this is a game, its called ‘trusta’ weird name but it’s a fun game for two, basically what you do it you spin the arrow and there’s dares, I played it in high school at a party and her look” she opened it and layed it on the ground there was a arrow in the middle and writing on each area of the board “okay so I twist the Arrow and then I do the dare it says on it” she said.

She twisted the arrow and it stopped she squinted her eyes and read it and grinned “It says French kiss your partner”.

I grinned “I think I like this game” I said.

She got up and placed her lips on mine and wrapped her arms around my neck I put my hands on her waist and pulled her so that she was straddling me I ran my tongue along her lips and she opened it no problem an involuntary moan escaped my lips she ran her hair through my hair.

She pulled away and I groaned “More, more, more” I said like a 5 year old.

She giggled “You sound like a 3 year old who wants more birthday cake” she said amused.

“because I do I want more Caydee cake” I said winking.

She rolled her eyes “your turn”

I spun the arrow and read the dare it said;

Go to your parents and ask them for a condom

I shook my head “not happening! That’s disrespect” I said.

She rolled her eyes “you girl! pick another one then” she said.

I spun the arrow again and it said;

Tell one thing about yourself that nobody else knows.

Caydee read it and grinned “go on tell me” she said grinning opening a packet of skittles.

“i..” should I tell her how will she react? “i……” will she hate me what If she doesn’t want to talk to me again oh what the hell. Now or never…..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heheh i left you on a cliffy!  my first cliff ever! heheh poor guys your gona wonder what it is :D love you guys.

Write something funny in the comment box anything random i want to see what random things you all write :D 

Love you alll :D

-XstarstruckX

xoxoxoxoxoxox