Kids, Hailey and the secret.......[12]

Start from the beginning

“No even this song has some bad language let’s leave Eminem until you’re a bit older okay babe?” she asked.

“Yeah okay” she stated.

“So who’s your prince charming?” she began “is it Brent because I saw you two holding hands” Hailey giggled.

Caydee went as red as a tomato “Hailey let me tell you one thing; Just because the boy is charming doesn’t mean he’s prince charming” she stated.

True.

“Anyway I'm going” Caydee said getting up “bye little sister, ill see you later okay?” she asked.

Hailey nodded grinning widely.

“Are you sure my prince is going to come?” Hailey asked one last time.

“Someday your prince charming will come. Or maybe he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions. Who knows” Caydee said walking away.

Hailey grinned and went of to play with some of the other children I said bye to my boys and ran behind Caydee I ran towards her she was walking and I wrapped my arms around her slim and tender waist and pulled her into me.

She giggled “hello stranger” she joked.

“Hello random hot sexy lady, who I just want to take and out in my pocket”

She snorted “you wouldn’t fit in my pocket so I can’t say the same” she joked.

“You’re sharing a tent with me,” I said.

“Oh joy” she retorted sarcastically.

“You’re happy really” he said grinning.

“Sure” she said.

“I saw you with the little girl….Hailey” I said.

“She’s cuter I love the girl” she chirped.

“You were really good with her” I said.

“I was?” she asked.

“Yeah” I said intertwining her hand with mine. “you would be a good mum”

She blushed and hid in the crook of my neck “shmtuhg” she said.

“What?”

“shuhip”

“Caybaby I can’t understand you”

“I said shut up” she mumbled into my neck.

“Okay” I said amused.

She looked at me and smiled widely “lets go” she said turning around and walking away.

“Go where?” I asked.

“Dunno, we have like a couple of hours till it gets dark how about we just walk around?” she suggested.

“Yeah okay let’s go”

“who was your first kiss?” I randomly blurted out.

“urm I remember to be honest” she answered “what about you?” she curiously asked.

“You” I stated.

She gasped “shit, what?”

“You were my first kiss” I stated proudly.

“Really?”

“Yes”

----------

Caydee P.O.V