Kids, Hailey and the secret.......[12]

Start from the beginning

I smiled “If prince charming doesn’t come to you which I highly doubt because you’re the most beautiful princess I’ve ever seen in my life, then I will personally go to him and tell him what he’s missing and your Mummy and Daddy are probably looking down on you and smiling at what a brave strong girl you’ve grown up to be” I said smiling.

She grinned “really you think I'm beautiful”

“I don’t think your beautiful…….I know your beautiful” I stated.

She grinned “Thank you Caydee I wish you were my big sister” she said.

“Ill be your big sister then we just need to seal the deal” I said.

Brent P.O.V

“Ill be your big sister” Caydee said.

I was talking to my friends but we all stopped when we heard Caydee talking to a little girl from our pack a normal human wouldn’t be able to hear this but because of our wolf hearing I was able to her there whole conversation clearly.

“Really?” Hailey said “how?”

“Urrm, we just need find one thing similar between us and if we do then we can be sisters?” Caydee tried I knew she was making this up from the top of her head.

“We have the same coloured hair!” Hailey exclaimed.

“Well there you go……Little sister” Caydee said.

Hailey grinned and jumped into Caydee’s lap I knew Caydee was a bit shocked about this because she stiffened but she then recomposed herself and smiled.

“So what was the magic power I had?” Hailey asked.

She’s screwed how is she going to get out of this one?

“urm, everybody has it…well….its called indoor beauty” she said proudly.

I chuckled indoor beauty? I heard my friends lightly chuckle to.

“Really? What’s indoor beauty?”

“its something nobody can copy even if they want to its impossible it yours to keep nobody else has it just you, you have your own inside beauty for example you Hailey have the indoor beauty and the outdoor beauty” she said “some people aren’t so lucky”

“What my indoor beauty?” Hailey asked.

Caydee shrugged “I don’t know that’s for you to find out” she stated.

Hailey grinned “when will I find out?” she said grinning widely.

“Don’t know to be quite honest even I don’t know what my inside beauty is” she stated.

I knew what her inside beauty was she everything she was kind, thoughtful, considerate she’s not selfish that’s for sure she’s beautiful inside and out.

Hailey sighed “I wish I was a adult” she said “Its so easy for them they’re never upset”

Caydee sighed “I beg to differ, us adults have the most problems we just put on a hard front” she said “as Eminem once rapped ‘I act like this stuff don’t phase me inside it drives me  crazy’” really? She’s stating Eminem, only Caydee I chuckled she’s the only one who can state Eminem to a 6 year old

“Who’s Eminem?” Hailey asked.

Caydee gasped “really, only the best rapper in the world!” she stated.

“Come on let’s go and show you the amazing rapper Eminem” she stated getting up and holding Hailey’s hands.

“No wait I think I have his songs on my phone hold on,” she took out her phone and scrolled through it “not this one its got bad language” she mumbled “oh! This ones called not afraid he’s amazing just listen to him and you’ll fall in love with him”