Cute. 

Omg that's adorable Percy and Nico Pernico...... I ship it. Oh when Percy wakes up,if, I am going to find out ALL of the details... Eeek.

I glance back over at Percy. He looks so calm in the water.  So peaceful so be- 

My thoughts were cut off when Percy sat up and yelled.

"IM ALIVE!!!! WHATS UL WHAT DOD I MISS!!! Wait how long was I out? Did I miss a episode of pretty little liars?" 

I had to laugh. "Percy you were out for 5 months you have a lot of catching up on TV shows to do," I chuckle knowing he's safe and well I can't say normal.

"5 months?" Everyone nodded.

"I broke my promise omg," he turned to Nico, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to break my promise really I didn't and-"

"Percy shut up I'm not mad and the promise doesn't matter it was only to talk to me after the war..."

"Yeah but I said straight after the war not 5 freaken months later. I'm sorry Nico."

"Per-"

"No I'm sooooo...... Sorry i didn't-"

" I know now shush and let Apollo give you a check up to make sure you are okay," he said ... Well kind of ordered.

"Will that make you happy?" Percy asked with sad puppy dog eyes on his face.

"Yes it will," Nico said looking straight into his eyes..... That is soo... Cute.

"Okay I'll do it only for you Neeks."

Nico smiled and there was a faint blush, "don't call me Neeks."

"What ever you say ghost King Nico sighed in frustration.

" okay I give up call me  Neeks it's better than Ghost King."

"Don't worry I was going to calm you Neeks anyway," he smiled.

"Awww," Aphrodite says what I've been thinking the WHOLE time.  They both blush like mad hahaha. 

"Wee cuties," I say.

"Dad!" Percy yelled which caused everyone to laugh.

🐬💧Percy POV💧🐬

"Wee cuties," I hear my dad say.

"Dad!" I yell mad at him. Come on Neeks doesn't like me like that anymore, right? I'm sure he doesn't. He said I wasn't his type. Nah I'm sure he got over it. But do you want that? - a high pitched voice said in my head, Aphrodite. I don't know now GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!-I oh so calmly reply.

I look over a Nico it looks like Aphrodite did the same thing to him as he is glaring at her, if only looks could kill, oh boy she would be dead..... But they can't..... I don't think.

"What did I miss when I was put?" I ask calmly to everyone.

"Well Nico here has been looking himself in his room not eating, drinking, getting light and I doubt he slept a wink," Hades says.

"The camp is gossiping saying you died after one week and we didn't tell them," Hermes says.

"I missed you and Tyson birthday is in a week," Poseidon says. Omg I am going to get him new gold and iron and working stuff so he can build.

"Hogwarts holiday is over and they go back in two weeks and they all think your dead, all but Harry he believes you will make it." Zeus says. Zeus likes the fact he has a lightning bolt scare, cause why not.

"Only 50 people were injured from our side only 7 died 3 of them were wizards," Apollo says looking depressed, one of his children must have died......

"Andrew and Annabeth are trying to be camp leaders and make people believe you lied to them and you are dead," Athen says ashamed.

"Basically a lot then?" I summed up, j look at Nico. "Nico?" I ask over sweetly.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Do you still feed the dead happy meals?" He blushes and shakes his head 'yes'.

"Want go for a happy meal then?" Some chuckle but Nico blushes more against his pale skin and nods.

" good cause you didn't have a choice anyway," I smirk at him and he looks away smiling.

" we need a meeting!" Zeus thunders. Hahaha ironic.

"After me and Nico go for a happy meal and he's tagging along is the that chill?" I ask so well not formal to annoy him.

"Yes Nico can accompany you to the meeting..... And it's good to have you back," he smiles at me.

"Cool," I walk over and grab Nicos hand and instantly blush, "bye," I say flashing us both out. To McDonalds we go.....

💄💋Aphrodite💋💄

"Omg they are soo... Cute, omg opt," I squeal.

"Pernico!" Poseidon yells.

"Yes! That is perfect! I need to monitor their date,"

"Yes!!" Hades and Poseidon yell getting up to join me.

"Pernico!!!" We all yell before flashing out.

☁️⚡️Zeus⚡️☁️

"Well that was.....strange," Apollo says and I couldn't help but agree. "But Pernico i ship it" not him to!!!!

"Well that's that," I say flashing out.

We are one weird family.......