Chapter 24

Song for this chapter: Little Do You Know by Alex & Sierra

A flashback is necessary because of that song choice - "What the fuck are you talking about? Me and Shitface are ready to get rides home, ya know, the places we live." Alex gave Will an attitude like always. "Her name's Sarah." Will defended her as he stood up from the bed. "Shitface, Sierra, Sarah. Whatever. Potato, Patato. Same difference."

"I missed you." his warm, breath fanned across the back of my neck. The scent of alcohol was strong, but the feeling of him beside me took away every unnecessary thought. "I missed you more." I rolled over, burying my face into his chest.

Alex's P.O.V
I couldn't fall asleep so I stayed up just watching Sarah, listening to her light breathing and her unexpected mumbles. Being away from her most of the night felt odd, I have gotten so use to being around her and just my overthinking caused me to miss her voice.

"Babe," I kissed down her jaw and she didn't even flinch. My mouth made its way down her body as I moved her shirt to get to her weak spot. I kissed softly in between her breasts before making my way to her nipples. I lightly sucked, swirling my tongue around them in random patterns.

I heard her breath hitch in her throat as she entangled her fingers in my unruly hair. The soft sounds of her laughter flooded my ears. My lips found the inside of her thighs and I nipped at the tender skin. I looked up to see her face, her eyes still remained closed but I watched as she bit at her lip in a frustrated way.

She didn't settle for my teasing, her hands forced me down lower and I had no choice but to slip her underwear down her legs. I sucked at her thighs, getting closer and closer, sending her over the edge. I listened to her quiet moans, it was an orgasm to my ears.

My closed my mouth around her folds before letting my tongue roam her slit. Her back arched and her intakes of breath were sharp. "A-A-Alex." she attempted to speak.

I looked up at her once more as my tongue played with her clit before dipping it inside of her. My eyes never left her face as I watched her eyes and jaw clench in satisfaction. It was then her eyes finally opened up to look down at me. "Alex!" her face grew angry and she pulled herself away from me, sitting up. "Why the fuck do you have a black eye?" she hid herself with my thin sheet. She grabbed me by my chin and moved my head side to side, studying for any other possible marks. "It's nothing really." I sighed.

"It's not nothing, when it is clearly visible." I knew she wasn't going to give up. "I got in a small fight, I'm fine. Now, may we continue?" I gestured, before dipping my head down back down but she grabbed my forehead and pushed me back. "Alejandro Ramos, I swear to God." Shit, she used my full name. "Was this fight over something stupid?" her eyes almost cut through me. "If you're calling yourself stupid, then yes." It took her a couple seconds to process my words but she eventually understood. "You fought over me? With who and why?" She overthought out loud. "Someone that was there made a comment about you and I was drunk so as you may know, those two things don't mix." "What was the comment?" she pushed, no longer irritated at me. "Nothing I need, nor want to repeat." I spoke before forcing myself to her neck.

She pushed me from her and I thought she was going to ask more questions but her intentions were totally opposite. She pinned me down and spread her legs on each side of me, dipping her head down to my chest. She grinded her bare pussy against my tightening boxers and It almost felt as though I ran out of oxygen in that very moment.

She nibbled at my ear as she continued to grind herself against my growing erection. "Take them off." her voice was so smooth, I almost came at the sound. I struggled to get rid of the slightly moist boxers but I finally succeeded.

She lifted herself up and I helped her down onto my throbbing length. She gasped, repositioning herself and getting comfortable. Her hips moved in circular motions, causing my head to fall deep into the pillow. "Fuck." I let out a throaty groan and she started to move up and down.

I watched as her hair swayed left to right as she bounced. The way her head fell back in pleasure, the way she bit at her bottom lip unable to handle it, the way she kept her eyes closed the entire time unless she was looking down at me.

She melted against me, burying her face into my neck as she continued to move myself in and out of her. I felt as she began to tighten around me, her teeth gently closing around the skin of my neck. "Are you close?" her words were strained and I could tell she was struggling to hold it.

"Let it go, baby girl." My whisper was warm against her ear. She pulled herself back up and rode me faster, almost making me want to scream. My eyes clenched shut and I gripped at her hips. I felt myself twitch inside of her the same time her walls tightened around me. I let it go and filled her with my warm cum. She grinded herself against me two last times before getting week and collapsing on top of me. I felt as her lungs quickly inhaled and exhaled as she tried to catch her breath. "That was..." "Fucking extraordinary." she finished my sentence before I could. "Wow." I sighed as I stroked random spellings onto her bare back. "You're so beautiful." I kissed at her shoulder as her tangled hair tickled at my cheek.

Lauren's P.O.V
I was pinned against the wall, my legs wrapped around his hips. My hands gripped at his muscular arms, balancing myself. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, his words slightly hesitant. "I'm sure." I swallowed away the last bit of innocence I have been holding on to and I pulled my shirt over my head, throwing it to the side.

He held me tightly, guiding us to my unmade bed. He dropped me down onto the chilly sheets causing goosebumps to arise throughout my body.

I watched as he removed each piece of clothing from his body before climbing on top of me. He connected his lips with mine as he rubbed at his growing erection to get himself fully hard. I felt as he positioned himself at my entrance. My thoughts over powered me and I looked up, hoping the tears would disappear and not fall. "John, I'm sorry, I can't do this." The words cut me internally as I pushed at his chest. "John." I tried pushing at him once more but he wouldn't budge, he was too strong for me. "You're scaring me." My voice resembling a scared child. I tried to squirm away but his grip on my wrists tightened. "Let me go, let me fucking go!" I screamed, trying to contain the way I was shaking underneath him.

A/N: I'M BACK FROM CALI, BITCHES! Sorry it seemed like I was gone forever, but I brought everyone back a souvenir...SMUT! Also, I'd like to thank all my readers for helping this get past 3k, I came back from my trip beyond happy. I love you guys so much. Xoxo