Chapter 3

"What the fuck are you talking about? Me and Shitface are ready to get rides home, ya know, the places we live." Alex gave Will an attitude like always. "Her name's Sarah." Will defended her as he stood up from the bed. "Shitface, Sierra, Sarah. Whatever. Potato, Patato. Same difference."

Sarah's P.O.V

After about a week of stress due to Alex, I finally had a couple days to relax on my own. I haven't seen him in 3 whole days and it's like a miracle. Last time I seen him he got pissed because me, Lauren, and Will were teasing him for his new slut of a girlfriend.

I forgot about everything as my head hit the pillow and it felt beyond words, my eyes immediately fell shut and I drifted off. My phone buzzed on the nightstand beside me, scaring me awake. I shot up and seen that it was a text from Alex. "Uggggggh! I hate you!" I growled to my phone as if he could hear me.

"Party at my place tonight, sharing is caring." I read.

I ignored it, set my phone back on the nightstand,  and laid back down.

Seconds later, my phone buzzed once again. My eyes remained closed as I huffed. "I'm gonna fucking kill him."

"I sent this to all my contacts, but you...you're not invited ;)" I rolled my eyes and fell back asleep.

I was woken up by my phone ringing, Will's face flashed across my screen. "Speak to me." I said with a groggy, tired voice. "Did I just awaken the devil?" He pretended to sound scared. "Ha ha very funny. What'd you need?" I asked. "You going tonight?" "I was invited and then univited so no." I chuckled. "He's an ass, come anyways." He begged. "WILL!" I heard Lauren scream in the background. "I gotta go, but you better be there." "Nope." I sighed and hung up before him. I tried to fall back asleep but I ended up doing random shit like every bored person does. For example I made jell-o, I don't even like jell-o...I'm fucking bored, okay! Don't go to that party. My mind stated the obvious. Sarah, do NOT go to that party. It repeated. "I'm not going!" I yelled to the voice in my head, probably making me sound crazy.

I sat in a swivel chair and spun around as I counted each time I seen a certain item. I stood up quickly and said "Fuck it. I'm going."

I grabbed the only party decent outfit I had. A short, tight black dress, a sweater, and my vans. I topped it off with my slightly dark red lipstick and walked out the door. There was the sound of thunder, yet no rain or lightening as I walked the few blocks to that asshole's house.

Alex's P.O.V

I stood with my arm around Jen as she drunkenly kissed down my neck and jawline. I was messing around with my DJ, music mixing shit in the corner of the room hardly paying attention to my girlfriend as I glanced over at Lauren and Will making out on the couch. I noticed everyone pause and look towards the door, but I couldn't see what was going on. "Holy fuck." My lips moved in what felt like slow motion. I looked at her and I don't know what the fuck I am feeling right now but holy shit she is hot as fuck. "Babe, let's go upstairs." Jen slurred as she licked my cheek. "Bitch, do I look like a motherfucking ice cream cone to you? Stop fucking licking me." Something in me ticked. She looked at me and took a wobbly step back. "Excuse me?" She attempted to scoff, but she sounded like a caterpillar or some other kind of insect getting smashed. "You heard me clearly,  or did I stutter? Go sleep off your stupid then come back when you don't sound like a cornflake." I waved to her. She grabbed my beer from the table and dumped it on my head. "Bye, hun." I smiled, before letting it fall to my resting bitch face. "Fucking bitch." I mumbled under my breath before making my way to the bathroom upstairs. I heard a familiar laugh erupt behind me. "What happened to you?" She laughed. "Fuck off." I tried to hold in my laugh. "You weren't even invited." I reminded the girl with the unnecessary comments. "Like I give a fuck." She chuckled. "Are you high?" I looked closely at her eyes. Fuck, they're gorgeous. I thought to myself. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME?! "I hate you." I reminded her and myself before making my way up the stairs.

By the time I got out of the shower, people were already completely shitfaced. I walked downstairs and took hits of joints people handed me on the way down and I stopped in the kitchen to take a couple more shots. I was starting to feel a bit numb and lightheaded but I loved that feeling of not caring. I was pretty drunk, were as the weed just made me slap happy. I walked through the livingroom to see Sarah. Some guy kept rubbing himself against her  as she protested and pushed him away. I watched as he tried to slip his hand up her short ass dress and she pushed his chest and sternly said "Don't fucking touch me!" I was slightly amused, yet angered at this persistent asshole. His anger grew quickly and he grabbed her wrist and growled something into her face. "Hey, hey, hey, get the fuck off her!" I barged inbetween them and pushed her to the side, away from him. "And what are you gonna do about it, stringbean?" "Don't put another fucking hand on her." I said while trying to keep myself from breaking his nose. "You're not worth this." He rolled his eyes at Sarah before walking off. "Alex, what the fuck?" "You owe me, ya cunt."

Sarah's P.O.V

There's the Alex I know. I flipped him off before taking multiple more shots to try and erase the memory and feeling of that guys touch.

Most people began forming a circle on the living room floor for truth or dare. Some guy was passing out a random pill to anyone that wanted one. I hesitated before I seen Alex and Lauren swallow one. I took it and within minutes I felt fucked up. Everything was in slow motion, I felt nauseous,  my hearing was muffled, and my vision flickered between blurry and clear. I attempted to stand up, wobbling on my feet, probably making a fool of myself. I need to lay down, I thought to myself as I made my way up the stairs trying not to faint beacause I felt as if I would. I felt a hand on my lower back as I slowly continued to make my way upstairs. I turned around to see Alex.  "It's your first time doing it, so you'll be like this for about a half hour or so." "I feel horrible." I think I said. He just laughed at me and told me to go lay on the couch in his room.

Alex's P.O.V

After playing truth or dare, and being dared to make out with Will I went upstairs to make sure the creature was still breathing. I walked into my room to see her sitting on the couch with her face in her hands. "You good?" I asked. "I feel like shit." "Yeah, you'll have that hangover feeling for a couple hours." "How is it not even effected you?" She groaned. "I'm used to it, now get the fuck outta my room." "Ooo why are you such a fucking dick to me all the time, like why do you hate me? I never..." I was cut off by his cigarette flavored lips being pushed against mine. I pushed him off and we stared at each other, both shocked and out of breath. I stared at him for a couple seconds more before pressing my lips back into his. He made the space between us disappear and moved his hands underneath the back of my dress and squeezed at my bare ass. He slipped my underwear down my legs as his hands traced down my body. He fell down onto his bed and pulled me down on top of him without seperating our lips. Out of breath, we both pulled up my dress. My legs on each side of him he helped me lower myself down onto him. We both started moving our hips and breathing quickly as my head fell back in pleasure. He grabbed my hips and helped me move, but I started slowing down. I stopped completely and looked down at him. "What are we doing?" I sighed. He just looked at me not saying anything. "You have a girlfriend." "I don't care, all I've ever wanted is you."