Chapter 25

Alex's POV

The party started out good, but I got worried once Tobin started to limp heavily.

"You're limping is getting worse by the second. Is everything alright?" I ask her, holding her arm. Her face is flustered.

"I'm fine" She spits through gritted teeth.

"I don't think so" I say, then lead her to the door.

She groans and begins to lean heavily on me. I put her arm around my shoulder and get her out the door.

"I need to call an ambulance" I say, pulling my phone out.

"No!" She gasps.

"Shut up Tobin and let me do it" I say, then dial 911. She is groaning loudly, and clutching her leg pretty hardly. Her fingers are white, and she's pushing into her flesh.

"Ugh it fucking hurts" she spits.

"Hold on. They're coming" I tell her.

I'm the only thing keeping her from hitting the ground. I spot the paramedics basically running down the hall. She begins to slip from my grasp. I grip her tightly. She moans in pain.

"Just cut my leg off!" She yells as they put her on the stretcher. I am so scared I can hardly think straight. I climb into the ambulance with her and hold her hand all the way to the hospital. They put her to sleep, because she was causing a little bit of trouble.

"What's wrong with her?" I yell at the paramedic.

He shrugs.

"Are you going to answer the damn question?" I bark at him.

"We don't know!" He yells back.

I'm taken back.

They don't know what's wrong with her?

"We don't know yet! We need to run tests" he calls, taking her into a room. I start to follow, but a security guard pulls me back.

"That's restricted area" he says.

"But that's my friend" I say. "Girlfriend" I change it.

"I'm sorry to hear that. But you're going to have to stay here" The guard says.

"But-" I try. He shakes his head. I grumble an insult at him, and then sit in the waiting room.

"Dammit Tobin, you better be okay" I growl to myself. She better be. Or all hell is gonna break loose on anyone in my way.