Chapter 5

Tobin's POV

Alex kept dragging me, winding us through the crowd until we stopped at two hot guys. They say they're not going to date? That's a lie.

"Guys, this is Tobin Heath, my best friend" Alex says.

"Hi. I'm Oliver, and this is my friend Neymar" the whiter guy said.

"H-Hi" I stutter. Curse my speech. Neymar nodded to me, a smile plastered on his face. His very handsome face.

"Now that we have our 'squad', we should make an oath" Oliver speaks up.

"An oath?" Alex grins. "I like the sound of it"

"Do you swear, that you will have each other's backs, no matter what?" Oliver asked.

"I swear" We all said.

"Do you swear, that you will not date anyone without our permission?" Oliver grins.

"I swear"

"Good. We are now a 'squad'. Don't break the oath, or else you will be thrown out" Oliver holds up a finger, as if teaching us.

"Awesome" I grin.

"Now let's give each other our numbers" Neymar said, taking his phone out.

We all exchanged contact information, and Alex said. "Let's go party!"

We all agreed and went out to dance, and get drinks.

After a couple hours, I feel the world start to spin around me.

I crash into Neymar, who holds me tight.

"Be careful Tobin. You don't want to hurt yourself" He smiles.

Then, the party seems about over, but I can hardly walk strait as I go to the door to leave.

"Oh no you don't" Alex grabs me, spinning me around to meet her.

"What?" I ask.

"You're too drunk to go anywhere. You're staying here" she decided, and pulls me into bed with her.