Chapter 7

Tobin's POV

"Sup Alex" I grin at her, walking in. "Hey Moe" I grin at Morgan.

"Hi Tobin" They say at the same time. "What's up?" They say again. They give each other weird looks.

"Don't crowd me!" I laugh.

"Morgan, you talk first" Alex says.

"Okay" Moe smiles. "Hi Toby. What're you doing here?"

Alex's jaw clenched at the sound of my nickname. I don't know why.

"Well Moe, I'm here because Christen and Kelley are taking up my dorm" I say. But I don't say what they're doing. They could be doing anything in there. I shudder.

"Alex, your turn" Moe smiles politely.

"Well Tobs," she starts, trying out a new nickname. Moe blinks fast. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me today. You know, since school is over today"

"Uh, sure" I say, and I can feel tension in the air. Why is it so tense in here? Am I missing something important?

"Okay let's go" Alex says, getting to me fast and dragging me out the door. I waved to Moe over my shoulder, who looked pretty crushed. Is she okay?

Alex kept dragging me onward, and we got to a quiet spot in the courtyard.

"Why did you drag me out of there?" I ask.

"Because" She says, staring into space.

"God. Why is everyone acting so weird lately?" I groan.

Alex turned to face me, blue diamond eyes staring into my brown ones.

"I think I'm falling for you, harder than ever" She says, and I'm a little taken back.

"W-What?" I ask.

"Tobin, if you don't feel the same way just tell me because I can't go on every day looking at you and thinking I could possibly lose you to someone" She says, but I touch a finger to her lips, shushing her.

"Who said I didn't feel the same?" I ask. "I never look at anyone the way I look at you"

"Tobin that was so sweet" She says.

"So.." I start.

"Kiss me" she says, and I do.