~B~

Liam opened his eyes blinking a little trying to adjust to the sunlight beaming in his eyes.

He groans snuggling his face into the back of Zayn's neck, breathing in his scent. He smiles wrapping his arms around his little chest pulling him closer.

He admired his boyfriend's long eyelashes, his pink pouty lips and his messy hair which had grown out of a quiff. He loved the long hair, it made him look even more beautiful, and how he gets to runs his hands through it any time he wants

It's been an amazing year so far for Liam and his son Michael. Michael had recently turned five years old, now a kindergartener.

He's still the same sassy, smart, sweet little boy everyone has grown to love. He looks a lot more like Liam, but with longer hair and his light brown eyes we're turning into a greenish color.

He was still a little small but he's been telling him that he'll be as tall as he is now, and he's also taking speech classes

Liam decided it would be time for him to learn now that he's 5. He usually goes on Tuesdays and Thursday after school for two hours which is the latest.

So far his teacher says he's making progress, sounding out each letter which is the next step into learning how to annunciate his words. Besides that he's been doing well at work

Last year Liam has gotten a lot of raises because of how hard he worked which got him to his goal of looking for a much bigger home for him and Michael.

They found a three bedroom flat with three bathrooms and a large backyard for which Michael suggested that he'd play soccer with Liam or Zayn's friends Louis and Luke.

For a while now Liam has been wanting to ask Zayn if he would want to move in with him and Michael but he's afraid that he wouldn't be ready for that commitment.

I mean it took Liam 7 months to ask Zayn if he would be his boyfriend, don't judge the guy this was the longest relationship he has ever been in and he's grateful.

Liam was out of his thoughts when he felt Zayn turn around snuggling into his chest. "Morning Li" "Morning gorgeous, how'd you sleep?"

Zayn opens his eyes a little, "Great, even better now waking up to your squishy face" he says caressing his chin. "I'm not squishy"

"You're my squishy" "I don't even know what that means"

Zayn places both of his hands on Liam's face pinching his cheeks, "You have squishy cheeks like Mikey"

Liam snorts, "Thank you, I guess" "You guess? That was a compliment" Liam sits up chuckling, "Thanks for comparing me to my 5 year old"

"You're welcome" he says snuggling to his side. "I'm gonna get breakfast going before Mike wakes up" Zayn nods, "I'll be in here, sleeping" He murmurs, turning to snuggle into his pillow.

Liam rips the blankets off of him making him squeal girlishly. "Damn it Liam, its cold in here!" "You shouldn't have slept in your underwear"

Zayn scoffs leaning on the opposite side for his sweatpants, "You said you liked when I'm in my undies"

"I do, it outlines your cute little apple butt" Zayn gets up sliding the pants on, "Leave my small ass alone, it's gonna grow more"