TJI 32: Tension Like Rain [2] ♡

THIS COVER WONNN!

Do you like it? I don't know how I feel about it tbh :// but im glad to have a change :)

You don't know why but the Theo dude was on your mind the whole way going home. Your arm was leaning against the window, with your head leaning on your arm. You watched the rain getting less thick outside. A quiet song played on the radio. It was peaceful. Why was everything so peaceful? You broke up with your boyfriend and everything was peaceful? You felt like ruining something or breaking something. But he had already ruined and broke someone.

You.

The rain continued to lightly pound on the roof. You tried crying. The only thing you could do. You seemed to be out of tears though.

"You alright?" Your mum gave you a weird expression through the mirror.

You just shrugged in reply, not wanting to talk about it. But for some reason, you did anyway.

"He broke up with me." You managed to choke out.

"H-He, what?!" Your mum was surprised.

You were surprised she was surprised. After all, you had been with him for three years.

"What did he say?"

"I don't know. It went in such a blur–" Your voice cracked. You sniffed. "I don't know."

"It's okay. You'll find someone else. Someone who deserves you."

"But we were perfect!" You cried.

"I know, I know. Look, we're home now. Why don't you just go for a shower or something to make you feel better?"

"Food makes me feel better." You grinned at her.

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Make something yourself, y/n. I have to go to an appointment now. Bye, y/n."

"Oh okay, bye!" You called to her before she drove away.

You ate, had a shower and watched some episodes of your favourite show. Nothing help you feel better, so you decided to go for a walk. The walk didn't help much either, there were winds whipping your face as a result of the after math of the storm. You walked on and on, not sure of where you were headed. Maybe to your best friends house to cry. Maybe to your ex boyfriend's house to apologise for whatever you did wrong. Or maybe to the park where the football team were. They weren't playing a game anymore though, they were just talking. You watched from a distance.

If I cross this road, I'll be at his house. Should I? . . . ,You think.

No. I should stay here. Ugh. I don't know anymore. What do people do when they breakup with their partner?

Suddenly, your train of thoughts for interrupted as a figure hovered over you. You stared up at him as he glared at you.

"What do you wan–" Once again, you got interrupted. But this time, it was his whistle.

"What are you doing on my field?!" He barked.

"Your field? Your field? Excuse me, this is a park, not your backyard!"

"My men need to play here!" He gestured to the guys behind him.

You look at them. They were building up a sweat, since this coach was probably making them train a lot.

"I don't care, this isn't your property." You crossed your arms and huffed.

"Missy, if you don't get off of this–" He growled, but got cut off by a couple of the team members.

"Coachy, what are you doing to this poor girl?" One of them said. You recognised him immediately as Theo, the guy who randomly introduced himself before.

The coach growled at you before stomping back to the other team members.

"Sorry 'bout that." Theo said.

"You should be." You turn around and start walking away.

"What's up with you today?" Theo said, his happy manner had disappeared.

You stop in your tracks. "What? You don't even know me." You snap.

"I just met you and already you're off your head." He glared.

"It's not my fault!"

"What? Did your boyfriend break up with you?" He shouted.

Yes, actually. You think. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

You blink back your tears.

"I don't blame him." He said before finally walked away.

Everyone seems to reject me today.

That's when you really break down.

Votes: 12

Sorry for the ending, I couldn't think of anything :(

~ Meh

***B T W: Please follow my other accounts
v v v

Imagines:

[ mehimagines ]

Collab:

[ SquishyandMeh ]

THANK YOU <3***