TJI 15: Highschool [4]♡

♡ ♡ ♡

You wake up to see that you're in a very dark and musty room with no other people in it. You take a look around and notice several bruises and cuts on your arms and legs.

They were really gentlemanly when they dragged me to their car weren't they? You mentally said.

The wooden door swiping on its hinges to reveal Theo. He's squinting around the dark room where sunlight is lacking. You try to get his attention, but the only noises that are coming from you are not human sounding like and muffled. So he probably got freaked out.
Once he saw you, he started his way over to help you and whispered assuring things along the lines of 'It'll be okay' and 'Don't worry Y/N'.

Once again the poor squeaking door swung open, but this time, it revealed an evil person.
One of the people who knocked you out.

He stalked over to you and Theo. Theo stopped helping you and started bracing for a fight. You try to suppress your screams at Theo to back away because the guy has a knife, but its quiet and sounds like a dying duck.

CRACK

The first punch was directed at Theo's jaw, which seemed to snap to the side, confirming that it was broken. (A/N Can jaws get broken? IDEFK 😏)

The unidentified attacker was straddling Theo, throwing punches at him like he was a punching bag. You couldn't stand it any longer, you closed your eyes.
When you dared to open them again, he was standing over you with a bloodied pocket knife to your throat.

You angled your head so you were looking at Theo. You saw him on the ground, propped up on his elbows, spitting out blood into the asphalt.

Once he sees the knife and how close you are to being decapitated, he sprung up, knocking the attacker off of you out of surprise. You saw the knife skittering across the ground and the guy lunging for it. He looked vulnerable without it.

I would be too if I was him, you think.

One look at Theo's muscles...Yep, I'd die.

Theo kicked him in the rib cage before kicking the knife to you, and you picked it up, using the blunt blade to get your hands free and legs free.
After about three minutes of doing so, the blunt blade finally cuts the last thread, causing the fabric to fall limply in your hands. You throw it away and turn to Theo.

In time to see another knife drive deep into his stomach.

♡ ♡ ♡

Wow, that wasn't violent all...

I felt the urge to write about a fight, cause I felt like sh×t needed to get real ;)

Find out what happens to Theo in Highschool Five!

What imagine would you like next?

Sorry for the long A/N but please read this one last thing:
Some of you have been saying that I should make the high school imagines into a whole book. Do you think I should? Please leave a comment I would really love to hear your opinion!

~ Meh