TJI 13: Mad Fangirling [3] ♡

Has any of you been wondering why I haven't been putting any pics int the media box? The reason is cause I can't. Wattpad won't let me >:3

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

You skip happily to your Mum's car where she is waiting patiently.

"So?" She said when you got into the car.

"So what?" You say dreamily.

Theo gave me his number...Theo gave me his number...Theo gave me his number...

"So how did the interview go?"

"They were short, but amazing!"

"Did you meet both of them?"

"Yep! And Theo James gave me his number!"

"Oh that's lovely." She seemed to lie. She gets annoyed by Theo as much as your other friends.

"Hmm." You murmur dreamily.

*

At school, your friends aren't surprised you got his number.

"Ah, so Theo freaking James has given you his number has he?" Your best friend, B/F/N, said. They've all started saying 'Theo freaking James' now because they're getting annoyed by him. And they haven't even met him.

"Yes!" You squeal.

"Shouldn't you ladies be getting along to class now? The bell just rang." A teacher sounded from behind you. You nodded timidly and gathered your things, but your friends were still in their seats staring with a baffled expression at the teacher. You furrow your eyebrows in confusion and turn to look at him.

It's none other than Theo freaking James.

You gape at him, and he turns to lay his gaze on you.

"Oh, Y/N, I didn't think you enrolled at this school." He said, his lips tugging up at the corners.

"What are you doing here?" You finally manage to say.

"Can't a man work as a teacher?"

"I meant why are you here?"

"To work as a teacher, stop being so sexist Miss Y/L/N."

"Ugh, don't worry. We have to go to class." You pull your friends up with you and you all trudge towards your first period.

"That," Someone started.

"Was," Someone else said.

"Theo," Another said.

"FREAKING," Said your best friend.

"James," You finish.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

I'm so sorry if it's short but I really wanted to end it here. Do you ever get a strong urge to just finished he chapter at a sentence? I do. Is that weird?

That last bit is #friendgoals am I right ;)

Vote/comment/fan

What imagine do you want me to write next?

~ Meh