TJI 6: Highschool [2] ♡

Shoutout to the lovely @annieheim for the amazing comments!

So, I know I haven't been posting recently and sorry for that >.< but I will start to set a deadline to say when I'm updating the next chap :)))

~ Meh

His lips connect with yours and you don't kiss back. You are shocked and hatred pumped through your veins.

"What are you doing?!"

"What do you think?" He asks quietly and he tries to kiss you again but you resist.

"You have a girlfriend! And if you didn't know, we loathe eachother."

"I don't."

"Then what was all that bullying?! You bullied me for years and years and years and years! Now you suddenly like me?! Who does that? You are an idiot you know? I think-" You realise something. "Is this a dare? I bet it's a dare!"

He smirked and his eyelids became lazy.

"Glad you find this all hilarious. Can I go home now?" You say, exasperated.

"This isn't a dare."

"It isn't?"

"No. It's because I've always liked you."

"Then why did you torment me all those years?" You a dumbfounded (when I was writing 'dumbfounded' my auto correct came up with 'DUMBLEDORE' 😂)

"'Cause I wanted to get your attention. I didn't care if you liked or hated me, I just wanted you to know I existed."

"Of course I knew you existed! You're the most popular guy in school! How could I not know who you are?!" You started getting mad.

"I don't know." He stepped back and awkwardly combed his hand through his hair.

You look at him like he is crazy and he looks sheepishly at the ground.

"How could you do that?" You say with exasperation.

No reply.

"It would never work out."

His head snapped at your comment.

"Why not?" He says.

"'One, I hate you and two I like to stay low."

He smirked at that.

"We all know you don't hate me and why do you want to be a nerd?"

"Not a nerd just- Ugh! It doesn't matter. I'm going home." You say as you pick your bag of the ground.

"Why are you going?"

"You ask to many questions."

"Why are you going though?"

"What else am I going to do Theo?!"

"I don't know. Maybe we could go somewhere?"

"Not today."

"Why not?"

"I need to get home!"

"Okay okay calm down. Tomorrow I'll pick you up at the school gate but make sure you hide."

"Why?"

"So no one sees me with you."

You gaped at him and then stomped off towards your house.

That's why you hate him so much.

But what you didn't know was that he didn't want any other eyes on you, he wanted you for himself.

Thanks for the reads/votes/comments and follows you guys are amazing!

I had trouble writing this chappie, so that's why it's all the way back here...

~ Meh