TJI 17: Insights [4] ♡

Dedicated to the following: theologians_forever , uncivilized_fangirlx , shaiwoodleyfanfics , Hazzagrl and TheFabulousFairy guessing my name!

It's Emily :)

If you want a shoutout then be sure to answer the question at the end of this chappie!

IM GOING SPAZ RN! I SEEM TO BE GETTING LIKE 20 READS A DAY! WTF THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!

♡ ♡ ♡

"You eat like a pig." You say to Theo, who is currently stuffing cake in his mouth.

"Woof."

"Oink."

"Moo."

"Neigh."

"Meow."

"Ew."

"That's not an animal noise, you're so stupid Y/N."

"It's a noise that every animal would make once they see you eat."

"Good one."

You smile triumphantly.

"Are we just going to stay here all day?" You ask.

He made a noise which probably meant 'I don't know' and shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you want to do something? This place is huge! What do you have?"

"A few tennis courts, a pool, a spa, a gym...Why?"

"We should go swimming or play tennis!" You say excitedly.

"I'm not in the mood."

"Oh, come on Theo."

"Fine, but you have to carry me."

"No, you're too heavy!"

"Are you implying I'm fat?" He raised an eyebrow playfully at you.

"Maybe. But seriously, carrying you, my arms would turn into wet noodles."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll carry you then."

You happily jumped onto his back and at once, you both tumbled to the floor.

"Y/N you're so fat!" He said sarcastically and you rolled your eyes.

"Come on!"

*

You walked tiredly back into Theo's mansion of a house and fell onto the couch. You were exhausted after failing to play tennis and having a tennis ball hit your head, nearly drowning in the pool because of Theo and running around with Theo chasing you.

"Are you hungry?" He said.

You groaned in reply.

"I'll take that as a yes." You could hear the smile in his voice.

♡ ♡ ♡

Question: What do you think my favourite food is?

Rules:
- Guess only three times, or I'll ignore the others even if it's right
- Try and be specific (eg. rice not Chinese food) (it's not rice though I love it ;))

~ Meh