TJI 22: Mad Fangirling [4] ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

Why would Theo James be one of my teachers? You think. He's a celebrity!

During all your classes, you zone out and think about him. Him being your teacher.

How?

Why?

Both these questions are flying about in your mind. Maybe he wants to see me again? Probably not. He said he didn't think I enrolled here . . .

At lunch, you couldn't see Theo anywhere. He was probably in the staff room. You dismissed the thought immediately and returned to your friends.

"Hey, y/n." A gruff voice spoke into your ear. You spin around to become face to face with Theo James.

You blush at the proximity between you and Theo. He smiles and slides into the seat next to you. He steals a chip from your plate while you're still staring wide mouthed at him. When he attempts to steal another, you slap his hand away, coming back to your senses.

You didn't speak much and only joined in the conversation with either a sarcastic comment or a yes/no. You continued munching on your food while watching Theo engage in a lively conversation with your friends. You were shy to add to the topic. When the bell rung, Theo smiled at you and your friends in turn and swagger towards his next class.

"Wow." Was the one word that was said before you all rushed to class.

You only have Theo for P.E. Apparently he teaches English and P.E. Your next period, which was P.E, was spent with Theo making your class play a soccer game. You were good at sport and played really well. You even earned yourself another Theo smile, which you were mentally proud about. At the end, you were hoping to thank Theo for his lesson, but he only winked before walking away.

* * *

You took the bus home, leaning your head against the cold vibrating glass, listening to music. When you got home however, you started dancing madly around in your room to some techno. Jumping on your bed and using your hairbrush as a microphone, you liked to think you were 'celebrating' because the Theo James was your teacher.

* * *

The next morning, a rumour went around that Theo died or something because he hadn't showed up in school. You didn't want to believe it. They were just rumours. But at the same time, you had to be realistic. Theo wasn't here, where was he? You went to the office in need of answers.

"Ms Walters, where's Mr Taptiklis?" You said, talking to the head office lady.

"I'm sorry dear, I can't give you that information."

"But Ms Walters, I heard that he died." You gasped dramatically and clutched your heart in fake despair.

"Why do you want to know?" She rose an eyebrow.

"Well, I'm his . . . Sister in law." You lie easily.

"What? Is he marrying your sister?" Her eyes widen in surprise.

"Why, yes, Mrs Walters. My sister wanted to know where he was today, since . . . You know . . . After, the um." You lean in close for her to do so as well. "After . . . Finding out about the um, the . . . The baby." You expand the lie. You were getting good at this.

She gasped. "Well, then, if you must know, he was only here for his father, his father doesn't think that acting wasn't the right choice for him. He told Theo to work here for one day to see if he liked it better. Theo said he did, but wanted to continue acting." She said in a hushed whisper. "And good luck for the um, the baby."

"Thank you, Mrs Walters, I'll be sure to pass on the message to my sister." You say back in a whisper. You then smile and walk back out to go to class.

♡ ♡ ♡

vote/comment/fan

I updated twice, because I felt bad of the crappiness of this chapter and it would sort of make up for before :)

~ Meh