TJI 19: Security Guard [1] ♡

AYYYYEEEE I UPDATED, ARE YOU PROUD?

NEW IMAGINE :D

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK THATS ENTERING THE WATTYS!

Warning: There will be a long authors note at the end but please read it :)

♡ ♡ ♡

Its a decent day and you're walking to the local shops. On your way, a lengthy road is blocked off. You start to feel curious and decide to get a closer look. There is a bunch of girls making a crowd around something or someone. They were aged from about eleven to eighteen.
This made you even more curious, so you pushed your way through the the crowd. The girls got really mad and shoved you back, desperate to get a glimpse of whatever the attention was on. They were all on their tip toes, so that wasn't an option. Nearby, a black limousine is guarded by a tough looking guy.

Huh, so this is possibly a celebrity, you think.

After a few seconds of trying, you found it hopeless to push he ought the crowd. You walk around, really wanting to know who these girls are squealing about. It must be a hot shot celebrity because it looks like there a fifty or so girls around he/her/them. You look at the limousine and the guy guarding it. You walk over to him and he doesn't react when you're stood about five inches away from him. You squint into his face, daring him to blink. He doesn't oblige. You eventually give up and walk to the other side of the limousine. Hidden halfway under the car was a security pass.

Perfect, you smile.

You pick it up and pin it to your shirt, heading over to the crowd. Before you enter it, you glance back at the still guard and smugly point to your pass. He doesn't retort, instead he stares far into the distance.

Geez, you would think he's the Queen's guard or something.

You walk up to the crowd and try and push through, once again, the girls block you. How they are, you'll never know, because if they're mad fangirl fits.

"Security! I'm security!" You say loudly as you rudely shove through them. Finally, you get to the very front. Behind some metal fences is the one and only Theo James.

You gape at him. You didn't think he would be here.
You weren't exactly one of his fan girls, but your best friend was. She would non stop talk about him and show pictures after pictures after pictures after- Okay, you get the point.

After he finished signing yet another piece of paper and taking a total of forty selfies so far, he looks at you. He notices your security card pinned to your shirt and opens a gate for you. You step in.

"Hi, I didn't know you were a my security guard." He said furrowing his on fleek eyebrows.

"U-Uhm, yeah, I am." You said back, falling in line with the other guards.

He makes a sound that resembles 'wow' and returns to his drooling fans.

I am his security guard...

♡ ♡ ♡

I wrote this at 2 am I KNOW ITS BAD QUALITY SHUSHHH

Comment on which one you want me to write another book on!

Cause so many of you wanted 'high school' but I want to a vote thing :)

- Love At First Sight

- Mad Fangirling

- Insights

- Highschool

- Knowing Him

- Just Like Me

- Security Guard

Thank you for voting! :D

~ Meh