The blonde undid her braid that was hanging over her shoulders, letting her waist long hair fall out and drape down her back.

Astrid turned away from her mirror, looking at the green clothing that way laying on her night stand.

A few days after Hiccup had left, she had snuck into his house and stolen a shirt from him.

It reminded her of him because of its smell. She used to sleep in it when she was smaller but now that she had grown, it was to small for her.

Astrid grabbed the shirt by its shoulders and lifted it up, admiring at how small he would be if he would stand in front of her, being as small as he was when he had left.

"I'll hope I'll meet you tomorrow, Hiccup," Astrid said to the shirt in her hands before folding it nicely and putting it back where it had been for the past two years.

Then, Astrid climbed into the bed, blowing out the candle and laying down for a well deserved sleep.

The night flew away fast and before Astrid knew it, she had awoken, gotten dressed, braided her hair, eaten breakfast at the Great Hall and was on her way to the Cove.

Hiccup's old shirt had she taken with her if he wouldn't be there so she could cry into it.

And, as she had expected, he wasn't there when she reached the Cove. But, if she had to, she would wait there all day.

At least, she had Stormfly's company. And Hiccup's shirt.

Hours passed by without a soul coming to the Cove.

By this time around, the sun stood at its highest, shining it's warm light into Astrid.

The blonde was standing at the edge of the lake, holding the small green shirt in her hands.

She looked at it and remembered what that shirt could have been though.

It was maybe the shirt that he wore when she kissed him after he had awoken. Maybe, it was the shirt that he'd wore when they had their first flight together.

She didn't know. But she knew that she wanted him back. She wanted back his cute little smile. She wanted to be back in his arms, letting him hold her as long as he wanted.

She wanted him. And after having missed him for four years, she had realized that she-

"Astrid?" Came a dark, almost familiar voice. Astrid whipped around.

There, was a tall man standing, in leather armor and looked at her with awe. "Who are you?" The blonde asked.

"Don't you recognize me, M'lady?"

Astrid looked up and down his body before seeing a prosthetic leg replacing the man's left foot.

"Hiccup?" Astrid asked, almost out of breath by his appearance. "Can it really be you?" She asked in awe.

"That would be me," Hiccup said with a smile. Stormfly squawked happily. Astrid turned to her dragon and saw a familiar Night Fury playing with her.

"Toothless?"

The dragon looked up to who was calling his name and smiled before turning back to play with the female Deady Nadder.