Chapter 2

ALICE'S P.O.V

"Uh... Think I'm gonna take this one. A-and this one."

"Is this one good?"

"I don't like the color. They should've had a beige one."

Pamela was roaming around the entire store only to give her awkward comment on every single piece of outfit. It was kinda weird. If there was ever a shopping contest in this world, Pam would probably win it. But after that random twenty minutes we spent peeking Before You Exit from this side of stage, she started acting weird.

"Pam? Pamela?"

"Hmm?"

"I think this one's good. What's so wrong with the blue?"

"I don't like it. Too blue."

"How's a thing too blue? Blue is blue. Nothing in between."

"Nah I just don't feel like buying blue today."

I chuckled. She didn't realize that out of five stuff she held in hands, two of them were blue.

"Okay then. No blue today." I acted like giving in.

"Sure." She let out a desperation moan. "Done. It's done. You wait here okay? I'm gonna pay first."

I still stared at my best friend. She touched her nose for no reason for quite five times already. She faked a cough every thirty seconds. Clearing throat too often. She had something in mind for sure. I really was trying to find out what.

"Hey."

A guy's voice and little tap on my shoulder surprised me.

"Whoa." I stood. "Aren't you Connor from BYE?"

"Yeah hi." He nervously ran his fingers through his hair. "Uhm..."

"Hello. Is there something I can help?"

Connor was giggling around. I looked over to a group of people outside the store. The band members. They waved at us politely as this oldest brother tried to catch his heart race.

"Uh...can I have your phone number?"

"Wait what?"

"I know. Sorry. Maybe it's too fast. Never mind. Thanks though."

He gave me a quick hug when I didn't even ask because still confused of his overall gesture and face expression.

"Hold on!" I walked toward them. "Is there something you want to ask, that's better be asked outside the store?"

They all exchanged glances. "How could you know?"

"My friend's name is Pamela." I smiled particularly to Connor. "And this is my number. Only because you just asked for it."

"Pamela." He gave me even bigger grin than before.

"So on point." Riley smirked. "Hello I'm Riley."

"Of course. And you are Ryan, James, Toby, and Thomas." I nodded politely. "I'm a fan."

"Your name is a fan?" Toby messed around.

"Oh so you want to play that game. Surely will catch up." I laughed louder. "Alright then! I gotta go before she sees me talking to you. Something you don't want her to find out yet, right Con?"

"Oh man... You're so genius." He gasped. "Hey! Hey wait! What's your name?"

I smiled to myself. Did they deserve to know my name. Oh, wrong question. What made me so special that they were asking my name? Maybe that's only Connor who tried to approach the flawless Pamela and he thought he could really use my help.