Opening the door, I smiled to one of Zayn's far relatives who I couldn't even remember her name, "Sorry."

She gave me a tight lipped smiled then went past me to enter the bathroom. Sighing, I walked outside with my mind racing with a million thought. I knew Seif and I were just friends, Seif knew it as well, even Zayn knew it but he had his unreasonable doubts in his head. What if all of those people talking would infuriate him even more?

He just got home, I don't want to fight with him. I never want to fight with him and not over this. I have to reassure him that he is my one and only.

"Here you are." I was startled with Zayn's voice. I gave him a half smile as I threw all my thoughts to the back of my mind.

"Hey Maggie, I hope you still remember me." Sara smiled widely. Of course I remember her, she tortured me for hours showing me all the wedding ideas she had for mine and Zayn's wedding.

Giving her a half a smile, I nodded then looked at Zayn who was looking at Sara. I needed him to look at me, give me reassurance so I took his hand in mine. He looked up at me as if only noticing me now and smiled then looked back at Sara was talking to Zayn about her last wedding.

"I'm working on a wedding next week. It's Arab themed and they gave me so many new fresh ideas we could use in your own wedding if you guys want of course." Sara rambled on and on like always wanting us to go with her as a wedding planner.

"We aren't really-" Zayn was about to make an excuse for us like we had planned to just take it slow but right at this moment, I didn't want to take it slow. I wanted him to know, I wanted this. I wanted us.

"Arab themed weddings are lovely. But I want it mixed with Asian theme as well. Most of the guests would be from Zayn's side anyways. I don't know that many people." I interrupted making Zayn look at me with confusion.

"I know just what you mean. I was actually looking at mixed themed ideas and I got loads. I have some on my planner, hang on." Sara's face lit up and rushed to get her bag.

I was about to go get Trish and my mom to get them involved so they won't feel hurt that I was making any plans without them when Zayn spoke up, "Didn't you want to take things slow?" He asked confused.

"I'm just getting excited over the ideas. No date is set or anything." I shrugged with reassuring smile as I called both of our moms over to discuss all the details.

----

It was now a little past midnight and the family was still gathered. My mom, Trisha, Sara and I had long closed the whole wedding conversation. We gushed over a few things and made a few notes over somethings. The whole time I felt myself faking the attention I was giving them yet something inside of me was pushing me to just be involved and keep the conversation going.

Although I can't deny I was enjoying imagining myself that day with every detail but I just didn't feel like it was the right time to do all that. Zayn seemed like he wasn't concentrated that much on the topic making me want to engage him in the conversation even more by becoming even more 'excited' about it all.

After a few hours we just decided to have a little gathering when Sara gets some fresh ideas and samples for us to preview and Zayn took that opportunity to go talk with some of his cousins. I wanted to go join him but he hadn't asked me to so I just tried to busy myself with Waliyha and the girls while sneaking a few glances at Zayn here and there.

"It's so cute how you can't keep your eyes of him." Safaa gushed winking at me making me blush.

"They haven't seen each other in ages. I can only imagine how you two do it. Even though Kaliq and I fight like crazy, I can't imagine go a week without seeing him." Aaroosa said.