Update

I never said before, but Happy Black Friday, or however you say it. XD Get any good deals?
Er... So I actually don't ship Solangelo like most people do, so if you do ship them, I'm sorry and please don't hate me. I won't ship anyone with Nico, as that way people from both sides of the argument can win. :P
In this chapter, I'm going to give you a little update on what is going on with other characters I haven't mentioned already in this story.

Nico POV

By the end of training, even I was tired, and for me, that's saying a lot. Fighting didn't usually wear me out unless it involved my powers. Will Solace kept bothering me, of course, but lately he'd grown more distant, helping with Camp Jupiter. They had received the news of Void and had promised help. Supposedly the twelve legions were coming tomorrow at midday.

It would be nice to see Frank and Hazel again. Especially Hazel. She and I had grown close since the fight with Gaea, and I was beginning to miss her dreadfully. Having Percy back helped with the loneliness, but it wasn't the same. After all, Hazel was my sister. Family is different than friends.

Reyna was... well, more friendly, I guess you could say. She's still got a good, serious mind, but she doesn't take things quite so seriously as before. I've found out that she even laughs at Leo's jokes. I think I've inspired Leo. He and Calypso spend all their time switching camps. Calypso is his official girlfriend now, and since she is, Leo has to do whatever she says. And he does. Most of the time. She's requested that she be able to help those from both camps, as she has promised herself she would only take the right side in the future. I'm assuming that means she thinks being for the campers and against the Titans is the right side. Or what not. She probably just thinks Leo's the right side.

Bleh.

They're cute. But they go overboard with cuteness.

Seriously.

Piper was still handling Drew perfectly. Pretty much everyone despised and hated the former Aphrodite head councillor. Lacy was Piper's second-in-command, and she added a bit of energy to the needing-energy cabin. Aphrodite is absolutely the most boring cabin at Camp. Except Hades's. It's empty except for me. Still.

Jason and I have grown much closer together. We fight more often than talk, so most wouldn't tell we were friends, but that's the way we got along. Fighting was our way of being friends.

Annabeth was still as levelheaded as usual. She was an amazing friend, and the one I always went to for advice nowadays. She still kept her laptop from Daedalus near her, and her ivory dagger at her side. Turns out that we found her old dagger from Luke. Bob, or Iapetus, found it down in Tartarus and brought it back to her. She was very glad and touched it every morning when she woke up and every night when she went to sleep. The most precious thing to her now, though, I've found out, is the ring that we saw through Hestia's fire when Percy committed suicide. I had followed her when she'd run into the woods and dug around the area until the ring was found. Then she had held it to her mouth and kissed the diamond, saying, "Oh, Percy. How could I ever have done this? I'm so sorry. I love you. Please, forgive me." Percabeth was my favorite couple in the universe. They were so sweet and sensitive. I'd been brokenhearted when everything had gone wrong. But now that Percy was back, things could go back to normal.

Coach Hedge had retired, as he was now fully centered on his baby, nearly six years old now. The satyr was the cutest little thing ever! Mellie was now expecting a second child, a daughter. Their lives were going just fine!

Grover was currently at a school checking out a kid who he was sure was a demigod. He'd been there for two weeks and was going to make his move in three days. As of right now, he didn't know what was going on. Tonight I would IM him and give him an update of camp life. No. I wasn't going to tell him that Percy was so close.

But he might find out anyway. For I believe their empathy link is still intact.

Kronos is still gone. At night we sometimes hear his voice, but who cares? He won't be coming back for the longest time. And Gaea was still snoozing away. I was betting that even if the whole world grabbed symbols and clanged them, she wouldn't come out of her submerged state. That was good.

Zeus was less grumpy. After seeing the results of our fight with Gaea, the friendship we'd made with the Roman camp, and the courage of the demigods, Zeus had decided to be a little less scolding and actually spend time with the campers- especially his son and daughter, Jason and Thalia.

Thalia was still being annoyingly awesome, as usual. She had ditched the punk outfits and only stuck with punk hair. She had literally decided to start looking more like a hunter, mainly by dressing the way they did, what with the silver parka and the whole "come-near-me-and-you-will-die" aura. Not like she hadn't already had that aura in the first place, but now she always tried to whoop me in capture the flag.

Of course I always won.

Not.

But perhaps with Percy, a.k.a Omega, here now, perhaps the outcome would be different. Capture the flag would be held in two days, and I'd already asked Percy to play on the side of the campers. Percy, totally awesome guy that he is, agreed. We'd set up an evil plan to trap Thalia, and I was sure we would win.

Chiron wasn't much different. Still boring. Still smart. Still a teacher who shot arrows like Katniss Everdeen. And yes, he still wore horse curlers.

And I still laughed every time I thought about that.

Poseidon had definitely changed. He had grown more old, more haggard. Since his first son had disappeared, he had completely lost it. He never came to meetings. Never heard Bryson when the kid wanted him. Only searched and searched and searched. Searched endlessly for Percy. Despite Percy's wished for me to keep his identity a secret, I'd been thinking of telling Poseidon anyway, just to keep the old god from fading away into nothingness. The past three days, Bryson had visited Poseidon twice, and that had seemed to help.

But as soon as Bryson left, he was that old stranger again.

Percy.

He needed to reveal himself soon.

Before he realized that his father was gone forever.