"Why can't everyone be like you god damn it." Normani complains, throwing her hands in the air and sliding off the counter.

"Yeah just date me already." Lauren chuckles jokingly, and pokes my shoulder.

"Sorry Laur, I'm already hooked on someone else." I say truthfully, running a hand through my hair.

"You're so adorable y/n oh my god!" I hear a muffle shout through the close door.

"Dinah Jane! Quit eaves-dropping!" Normani huffs, slamming a fist to the opposite wall.

"Wait does that mean that Cam-" I start to say, but am cut off.

"Yeah babe, I heard everything." Camila says, I can hear the affection in her voice, I can't help the blood that rushes to my cheeks.

"Since you can't see her, I'll do the honors of telling you she's blushing madly." Lauren yells, but she really doesn't need to, apparently the walls are paper thin.

"I really want to kiss you right now, " Camila groans, "but I'm stuck with Dinah in here doing my makeup." I feel my cheeks heat up even more, I bring my sweater sleeve up and start to tug it lightly with my teeth. Something I do when I'm embarrassed.

"Just a few more minutes Walz!" I hear Dinah shout, earning a laugh from me, and the girls beside me. I stand up and brush off my jeans, for no reason in particular.

After a few minutes, as promised, Camila walks out and she looks like she walked straight out of heaven. 

"You're so beautiful holy fuck." I murmur, not really meaning to say it out loud. Lauren snorts, and Dinah just stares at the two of us admiringly. Camila blushes in response.

"Thank you." She replies, turning around to sit on my lap and wrap her arms around my neck.

I press my lips to the exposed skin on her neck and feel her relax in my grip. I do it again and catch her closing her eyes in the corner of my view. I smirk, and gently bite down on the same spot and can't hold back a laugh when she quietly moans in response.

"You're such an asshole." She mutters, pouting her lips.

"Control yourself Camila." Lauren chuckles, turning her gaze back to her phone.

"Yeah Cam." Normani agrees, and the door swings open to reveal Ally, finally back from exploring the venue I guess.

"Hey guys, what have you been doing?" She asks cheerfully, kicking the door closed behind.

"Well, we learned that Camila has a biting kink." Dinah states plainly, I bite back a laugh and feel Camila's face heat up against my neck.

Ally's eyes widen, "What!" She shouts, looking at me shocked. 

"Well, here's what happened," Lauren starts, and I brace myself. "Y/n was kissing Camila's neck, and after a couple times, she decided to leave a little bite and Cabello couldn't contain herself."

Ally shakes her head in disapproval, and Camila hides her face in my sweatshirt.

"Well when you two are...done, we have to go get dressed and backstage. Y/n your brother and friends are already sitting down, you've got seats in the front." Ally mumbles, trying to talk around the awkward air in the room.

Camila pouts and pecks my lips a final time, before climbing up and leaving the bus. The other girls say a quick goodbye and leave the bus as well. Someone from their security team, I think his name was Rob, lead me to the front.

A few people recognized me on the way there, and pointed. A few shouted some less than nice things but that was to be expected, the girl's and my brother's band's fandoms didn't always get along too well. However, lots were really sweet, and started up cute little conversations.

"Are you dating Camila?"

"Is y/s/n real?" 

"Are you and Camila together?" Seemed to be the most popular things shouted at me, but eventually I made it inside.

I make my way to the seating, quickly spotting the four boys in the front row looking extremely out of place in their black skinny jeans and band shirts.

"Y/n!" Calum exclaims, clapping his hands when he spots me jogging over. I smile and laugh, what a child.

"Hey Cal, hey guys, what's going on?" I ask, taking the seat in between my best friend and brother. Michael's on twitter, trying to kill time. Ashton looks really uncomfortable.

"You okay Ash?" I ask, craning my next to look at the boy. Ashton shakes his head.

"This is wierd, look at how many people recognized us." He mumbles, barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Hey Irwin, guess what, I don't know if you've noticed, but you're in one of the most famous bands to date." I quip, quirking an eyebrow. Ashton rolls his eyes, clearly in no mood to deal with my sarcasm. 

"Relax, we're about to watch five really attractive girls, only four of which are available mind you, sing and dance." I say, leaning back in my chair.

The lights start to dim, and the screaming in the venue only gets louder, it's as if the crowd is trying to make up in noise for lack of light. I almost have to cover my ears. It's never this loud on stage.

Well, here we go.