8. Camila

I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly had the urge to kiss her cheek, so I did. Her face when I pulled back was most likely one of the cutest things I have and will ever see in my life. Our shoes made loud knocking sounds as they hit the tile. Soon, the sounds of our footsteps were completely drowned in the roar of the crowd just through the wall.

The security guard, Dave, led us through a set of double doors and I nearly had to cover my ears. There were thousands upon thousands of teenage girls just screaming, waiting the see the people I had just talked to backstage. Kind of surreal really.

A few people in the front recognized us and pointed, most were smiling faces. We walked over to five empty seats near the catwalk. Lauren jogged over to the spot closest to the stage, with me following close behind. It's been forever since we've gone to a concert, all of the girls are really excited.

Soon, the lights dimmed, and it got a little quiet as the anticipation began. Then a countdown started, for a minute. It was nothing but screams and loud drum beats. The girls and I looked at each other and smiled, each of us throwing the occasional shout into the mixture of noises.

The countdown was over before we knew it, and Ashton ran onstage, followed by Luke, then Michael, and lastly Calum. Everyone went ballistic. Their first song was really good, and I recognized it because I might have downloaded their album and listened to it on the way to the venue. Y/n was featured on a couple songs, so that made it even more enjoyable. I looked over at Lauren, who had her eyes trained on Calum, smiling and dancing along.

The first song ended, and a few songs later I was getting a little thirsty. That's fine though, nothing like that really matters, when you're having the time of your life. Familiar guitar started playing through speakers, I had heard this somewhere before. Luke stepped up to his mic.

"Alright guys, we have a very special guest here tonight, well, she's always here she's on tour with us," A few girls laughed behind us.

"Please welcome my little sister y/n Hemmings!" Luke shouted, everyone went insane. Wow, I guess they like her a lot too. I waited for the beautiful girl to step out of the backstage, and she finally ran out. She was holding the guitar she had at the award show. I watched her as she gently pushed her brother away from his mic to take his place.

"Hey guys! This next song is called Permanent Vacation!" y/n yelled, then she stepped back and started to play the instrument hanging from her shoulders. Dinah, Normani, Lauren, Ally and I all started to yell for her. I guess she heard us cause she turned her head and winked.

Michael stepped up to his mic on the left and started to sing.

"You say that I'm too complicated,

hung up and miseducated!

Well I say nine to five is overrated and we all fall down!

I can't sleep cause my mind keeps racing!

My chest hurts cause my heart keeps breaking!

I'm so numb and I can't stop shaking and we all fall down!"

My heart started to race, I knew she was going to take the next part. I watched as y/n jumped off of Ashton's drum set and ran to the mic closest to us. She wrapped both hands around the mic and yanked it to her mouth. God that was attractive.

"Frustration! Desperation!

You say I need some kind of medication!

Situation! No Motivation!

Destination..."

Suddenly she stopped, as did all the instrumental. Silence fell over the stadium for less than a second, and y/n eyed the crowd mischievously.