3.You

"What a performance!" Calum shouted, trailing behind us as we ran offstage. The adrenaline was still running through my veins, and I was on an all time high, but not all of it was from the performance.

"That was so bad ass!" Michael yelled, jumping on Ashton's back. The slamming of our shoes on the tile being drowned out by the screams of everyone outside.

I really need to talk to Camila, I don't know why, something in me is just drawn to her.

"Hey little sister!" Luke shouted, wrapping his arm around my neck and pulling me closer.

"So whose the pretty girl I saw you singing to?" He said, messing with my hair. God was I really that obvious. 

Wait, who am I kidding, the show was played on national television I'll bet everyone saw.

"Aw, she just went all red." Calum pinched my cheek. I slapped his hand away. He cradled his wrist, acting as though I'd hurt him.

"Come on guys, let's go sit down." Luke said laughing, I pushed him forward as we walked out to find our seats.

"Alright guys, security said we're in front of the stage, next to some girl group called Fifth Harmony?" Calum said, nearly shouting to be heard over all the noise. Michael fist pumped to himself, not going unnoticed by me. I roll my eyes.

We head up to the front, and I see the five girls from before come into view. My heart nearly stops beating when I see Camila sitting on the end, next to five open seats I'm guessing are for the boys and I.

Before I even had a chance to try and speed up, Michael was running over to the row. The show had cut to commercial so everyone was relaxed and just talking.

Luke and I looked at each other, feeling second hand embarrassment for his band mate. My brother shoved me forward as if to say "Go get your girl."

I took his invitation. When I finally got to the seats I found Michael trying to talk to Camila. Her face showing obvious discomfort.

"Did you sit in a pile of sugar, cause you have a pretty sweet ass." I hear Michael say as I walk up to the both of them. As I was passing the girls I assume were her bandmates I hear a wolf whistle. Hmm, okay then.

I couldn't hide my laughter at Michael's attempt to be smooth. Both of their heads turned to me, Camila's uncomfortable expression breaking into a smile. Michael scoffed, looking at me with annoyance.

I push the older boy softly, moving him from the space in front of the seat next to Camila.

I sit down gently, unable to keep my eyes off of the girls exposed tan legs.

"I'm y/n." I laugh nervously, lacing my fingers together in my lap.

"Camila." Wow, her voice sent shivers down my spine.

"You're absolutely, beautiful." I say suddenly, surprising myself with my comment. I look up to meet her eyes, a light blush tinted her cheeks.

"T-Thanks." She stutters, oh my god that was adorable. I chuckled slightly, taking my lip in between my teeth.

"Alright and we are back with the 2015 Teen Choice Awards!" Josh Pecks voice broke Camila and I's eye contact.

"Damn." I heard her mutter, I smiled and laughed softly, glancing at her side profile. She was absolutely gorgeous. The way her long brown hair cascaded down to lay on her shoulders, and I could just get lost in her chocolate brown eyes, I have already. Her face was just, beautiful. There's no other way I can describe it. She was indescribably beautiful.

I run my fingers along the smooth wood of the armrest, chewing my lip gently. Every now and again I would steal a glance up at Camila. Michael continued to look at us both in annoyance.

I've heard of this group before, Fifth Harmony, they're the girls who sing that song Worth it. Not my style, but it's grown on me. A few minutes later, we finally go to commercial again. I turn to the gorgeous girl next me.

"I really liked your performance." She says suddenly, looking at her lap in embarrassment at her outburst. I chuckle lightly, brushing a piece of hair out of her eyes and tucking it behind her ear.

"You're cute." I say quietly,"and thank you." I retract my hand. Once again a light blush colors her cheeks, Camila looks up to meet my gaze. A strong grip on my shoulders tears my attention from Camila. I look up to see Calum standing above me, looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Asian." I laugh, gently pushing his hands away and ruffling his hair. He wrinkles his nose and shoves his hands in his pockets. I hear a soft giggle from beside me.

"I'm not asian." The older boy mumbles, he kneels down behind our seats and wraps his arms around my shoulders,  nestling his head in my neck.

"Take it back." Calum mutters, I wrap my hands around his wrists and pry his arms away. A mixture of annoyance and a knowing look on his face.

"Nope, I would if it weren't true. Now go sit with my brother." I reach around the seats and push Calum away, trying to tell him to get the hell away in the nicest way possible. When he finally leaves, I turn back to Camila, who has a kind of dejected look on her face.

"Something wrong?" I ask, searching her features for an answer. She refuses to meet my gaze.

"I didn't know you were taken." She mumbles, wringing her hands. I gently place a finger underneath her chin, and pull face up to where I could see her.

"Dating Calum? Yeah, no. I swing the other way." I say softly, pulling my hand back. Light returns to her eyes, as she smiles again. "Excited are we?" I ask teasingly, and for the third time Camila blushes.

The brunette looks away bashfully. I'm so whipped already.