Chapter 20.❤

** I posted the description to Book 2, so please go read it! This is the last chapter to Book 1 ! **

- - -

I won't lie, the news hit me like freight train, hard and fast. My heart seemed to explode in my chest. I was happy she was pregnant, but from now until forever, we're going to have to raise a baby. I've helped raise my brothers and sisters, babysat little cousins, nieces and nephews, but it's going to be SO different knowing its my own child.

Lexus should be about 4 weeks pregnant, considering that's the last time we had sex. Yes, it's been that long. It seemed longer than it was to me. But she's been working long hours, and I've been in the studio.

Dr. Leeds gave her numbers to a few obstetricians that he knows or have gotten good reviews for. Lexus knew who one of them were, she said a girl she works with went to her and always said how much she loved her. The doctors name was Dr. Maria Lopes.

Lexus called almost immediately to make her first appointment with Dr. Lopes. You could tell just how happy she was by the look on her face and the tone of her voice.

I couldn't keep my mouth shut about it. I had to tell someone. I ripped my phone out of my pocket, and texting Tyga.

"You and Chris was right.. She's pregnant."

I kept repeating it over and over in my head. I was going to be a father. Every time I said it, it scared me a little more, yet I was excited.

I decided to call my mom and tell her. I couldn't keep this a secret from her, no matter how mad I secretly am at her.

The phone rang and rang. It went to voicemail.

"Hey ma, it's important. You should call me back as soon as you can. I guess you're busy right now, so just call when you have a chance too... Alright. Love you, bye."

I rolled my eyes as I hung up, I knew she was at home. It's not like she works anymore. Maybe she was getting her hair done or something.

"My appointment is two weeks from tomorrow." Lexus smiled over at me.

"Sounds great."

"You okay?"

I nodded yes.

"You sure..?"

"Yeah I'm sure." She slowly sat up from the couch, and stretched out her back, then walked up to me. "I'm fine Lexus."

"I heard you leave the message for your mom. Y'all haven't talked since we got home huh?"

"Nah we haven't.." I said softly.

"She'll call you back Kirk." She kissed me. "Don't worry about it."

I wasn't worried that she wouldn't call me back, I was more worried about her reaction to the news. I know I shouldn't be, but I was. I figured I'd call Queenie instead, I knew she'd be thrilled by the news.

"Kirk?" She answered.

"Yeah it's me, how you doing?"

"It's great to hear your voice! I'm getting better everyday. Thanks for finally calling."

"I'm sorry I didn't call"

"You're busy! I know! It's fine. You okay?"

"Yeah, actually. I have great news."

"I wanna hear it then." I could see her smiling in the back of my mind.

"Well, me and Lexus are together ."

"I figured, you called to tell me that?"

"No, that's not why I called."

"Oh lord Kirk, I hate when you beat around the bush. Just say it already." I took a deep breath.