Kindergarten and cookies

Today was the day. My first day of school,I'm no longer a little kid! "Maddy you hair looks like a birds nest." My mom laughed at me. I could help but stick my tongue out at her. "Okay there my little punk sit down." She said grabbing a brush. "Ouch Mommy!" I winced at the brush going through my tangled hair. "Okay done." She said after putting my hair into two pigtails. "Let's go." (Drives to school) "Bye sweetie." My mom gave a sloppy wet kiss on my cheek "eww mom not infront of my class." "Your growing up to fast." She smiled and walked off. I walked over to a group of girls that were wearing dresses and there hair down. "Hello my name is maddy nice to meet you." I held out my hand for them to shake it to get a response I wasn't looking for. "Ewww why are you dresses like a boy?" The girl with a pink dress said. I looked down at my blue shirt and jeans and frowned. I walked over to a table with a brown haired boy sitting by his self. "Your a girl." He said. "Yes?and?" I questioned. "Why aren't you sitting with the other girls." He said with a slight lisp. " They don't like me." I frowned looking at my light up sketchers shoes. "Well that's stupid" he mumbled. "Oooh you said a swear." I gasped. "Shhh I'm sorry. I'll give you a cookie if you don't tell on me." "Deal!" I smiled as he pulled out his lunch box and handed me an Oreo. "I'm Mario. Mario Selman." He smiled. "I'm Maddy. Maddy Lopez." ( 10 years later)
*text from twerking peanut*
"Wake the hell up your gonna make me late for first period." Wow what an amazing thing to wake up too. " Come to my house in 15mins" I texted him back. Mario can honestly be so annoying when he wants to. After getting ready and eating breakfast which consists of a chewy bar I met Mario in our usual spot. " I thought I was waiting for the queen at that rate." He smirked. "You think your funny?" I snorted. "Eww what was that a dying whale?" He laughed so hard he was out of breath "Eeww you dork let's try not dying before getting to first period please." He stood up straight and grabbed my hand as soon as Corbyn walked by us. Just looking at him made me sick. "It's okay maddy sooner or later you won't have to see him anymore." It's a long story but Mario has been with me since kindergarten through all the bully's and drama this is how my best friend Mario Selman and me almost became enemies.

Hope you guys liked this I'm a huge fan of Mario! He's just so omg I can't even I hope you liked the first chapter and please if you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to message me please don't forget to like and leave a comment hope you enjoy this -Mystina Manu