(11)

I woke up in Lauren arms. We were in the same place as last night.

Lauren moved around and turned to me. Her arms tighten around my waist.

"Would you let me go and I wouldn't tell anyone." I Told her. Her head shook as a no in response. "I promised Ray"

"He's in jail, didn't you see?"

She sighed.

"How do you know that?"

I stared at her in confusion. Lauren got up and walked somewhere in the back.

What'd she mean by that?

He couldn't have broke out of jail could he?

Lauren came back and sat down next to me.

"Did he -" I heard a knock and she quickly got up.

I hug my knees to my chest and watched who can km e through to door.

There was no need to ask her that question because Ray came right through the door.

"It took you long"Lauren smiled.

"Whatever Laur" He scoffed. They both look at me and I suddenly became afraid.

"She told me what happened".Lauren told Ray.

He nodded staring at me intensively. I stood up deciding I wasn't afraid anymore it's almost a month since I went missing and I want out!

"Let me out"

Ray chuckled coming towards me,he never left an eye off me.

I looked to Lauren and she was gone! She left me with a killer.

Backing away from him, I screamed. Lauren taped me up and suddenly everything went dark.