(7)

Camila never thought of Lauren as a bad person. She thought that since Lauren was on the cheerleading team and besides being popular was just a nice girl but Camila thought a lot of things about her. She being judgmental and that was the first thing she did when she was thrown on the couch.

"Don't kill me"

Lauren laughed and began to circle around to a table, she put her gun down and pulled out a cigarette box.

"I-I want to go home"

Lauren starred at Camila and took one puff of smoke.

Lauren walked towards her in slow position with the cigarette in between her teeth.

"Your better off staying here than at home" camila looked at her confused as to why she'd say that.

"I want to go home"Camila yelled standing up but she stood up pushing her down onto the couch and held her tight. Camila felt like a child crying for ice cream.

She kissed Camila's lips and starred with a smirk.

The younger girl thought Lauren was about to hit her but instead she moved Camila's hair behind her ear, so gentle.

"Stay here"Lauren walked somewhere in a room and Camila still obeyed her. She was scared of Lauren, scared that she might get Lauren in trouble but also scared that she may even like Lauren, or more.

Lauren came back with my phone in her hands.

"Give me my phone"

She smirked, and threw it on the floor smashing it with her foot.

Camila suddenly starts crying for some unknown reason. Lauren starred at her with confused eyes.

"Why are you crying?" she said.

Camila just seem to get angry at the older girl but Lauren was getting more confused.

"No one's going to find you here"Lauren spatted.

"Even without your friends your useless"The older girl circled around the younger girl slowly trailing her hand around the shaking girls shoulders.

"I remember, when you used to bully thoses who never gave you what you wanted. You're so selfish"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about,Camzy"

"You don't remember?"

Camila jumped at the all too familiar name,she simply and shakingly shook her head as a no.

Lauren was taken back as stopped in front of Camila to stare into her eyes. She noticed that Camila didn't really remember anything,nothing. Even the times when they'd stay up in the middle of the night just to watch movies when both of there parents were away.

But that was when they were younger and knew better. Lauren was holding this urge. A anger that made her want to hurt Camila, but there was a side that was stopping her; the innocence and loving in Camila's brown eyes. She could hurt her for what she did years ago.

"I don't remember" Camila said louder.

Lauren muttered a word 'I heard you' and walked into another room.

Lauren stood there and closed the door. She sat on the floor and cried to her self, she cried for Camila, and mostly, she cried for her sister

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think happened in Lauren and Camila's childhood??????

Comment.Vote.Follow.

Updates are soon.