(9)

Camila laid handcuffed to the bed. She watched as the older girl kissed her neck and down to her collarbone.

Camila wrapped her legs around Lauren waist and trailed kisses on the older girls back.

Camila watched as Lauren suddenly stopped kissing her and stood up. She grabbed the knife and straddled Camila.

Her hands trailed down Camila's skin and Camila moaned closing her eyes.

A sudden sharp pain shoot threw Camila like lighting. Her eyes open inly to see Lauren's green ones. She choked out the blood and spit it in Lauren face until lauren stabbed her, not Camila but herself.

Camila shot up on the couch,breathing uncontrolable. She looked around seeing the sunrise shining on her. 

"W-hat?"She asked herself confused. She knew it was just a dream but it seemed all surreal.

Lauren was no where insight and Camila knew it's was her chance to run but she couldn't leave.

Lauren was asleep in the room she'd dreamed of. Camila slowly walked over and got underneath the blankets and was covered in warm by the older girl next to her.

She was scared she'd have the same dream but this time it was different. It was a similar memory that slipped into her next nightmare.

"Hey Mila come play hide and seek with us"A small girl with brown hair and brown eyes told her as she stood next to a familiar girl with green eyes.

"Okay".

"One...Two...Three...Four... "

Camila hid in Taylor's closet, making no sound. "Taylor?Camz?"

Camila giggled not wanting Lauren to find her first but she then found that Lauren walked into Taylor room looking for her. "Camila?"

She made no sound and crawled onto the floor. Camila open the small vent and crawled through to Lauren's room.

'She'd never find me here' Camila thought before she went under Lauren's bed but saw found Taylor.

"Your in my hiding spot" Camila said.

Taylor looked at her with confused eyes."no it's my hiding spot"

"Well I'm here so go somewhere else"Taylor groaned.

Camila pushed Taylor from under the bed.

"I found you guys"Lauren giggled coming into the room.

"That's not fair"Camila shouted.

---

"Camila, there's a party tonight" Ally shouted.

The both of them walked through the crowd of the middle school students and sat on the bench outside of the school.

"Yeah I know but I'm not sure if I'll go"

Ally pouted. "It's Halloween!" She jumped.

Camila stared at her thinking whether going to the Jauregui's Halloween party was a good idea.

"Were in sixth grade now"

"And..."

"We have an opportunity to party and become popular "

Camila laughed at Ally's excuse of why she should go.

"Fine I'll go"Ally squealed in excitement and pulled her towards her mom's car.

Camila woke up by Lauren, she was poking Camila's cheek.

"What are you doing in my bed?"

Camila looked up at her and sat up quickly.

"N-nothing"

Lauren looked at Camila suspiciously and stood up.

Camila laid there thinking if that dream was part of a memory. Was it telling her something? She wondered if she actually did something to Taylor but then it hit her. She never liked Taylor. Not because she got what she wanted but because of what she already had. Lauren.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote. Comments. Follow.