(6)

Lauren broke the kiss moving her lips to Camila's ear.
"What do you want." Camila choked out.
Lauren clicked the safety off the gun and pressed it into the back of the young girl's head.
"I want you to scream."
But Camila didn't scream because she heard the cops come right through the school door with guns and weapons. "Shit"Lauren whispered.

"Come on we got to go"The man asked.

Lauren grabbed Camila and ran down the hall until they were face to face with two polices. "Were scared. Can you help us,he's gonna kill us next"Lauren screamed. She looked at Camila to play along with the act, Camila had no choice to. If Camila had thinked enough to figure out she would have said that Lauren was with the guy and they were killing innocent kids.

"Uh...yeah please help"She whispered in a soft way.

"We'll lead you out of the school" One police said.

Camila and Lauren were out if the school and Ray was found and now getting arrested. He looked at Lauren as if he was proud to be her friend.

Lauren smiled with a glint of suspicious in her eyes,before she realize what Camila was doing,she let go off Camila's arm.

Camila ran scream as Lauren chased her through the pine trees of the woods. Their was no going back home for Camila, she was at risk of not making it safe alive.

"Camila "Lauren screamed grabbing her arm and suddenly a slap was emerge to her face. Camila cried,giving up. She knew Ray and Lauren had a plan the moment she he got arrested and not Lauren.

"Stop your freaking crying" Lauren yelled.

She was dragged three miles to an abandoned house with nothing surrounding it. No people,no building no help. She was also alone with Lauren Michelle Jauregui.

______
______
______

I'm deciding to not let Camila die......yet but the next update will be soon.

Vote? Comment? Follow?