(4)

"Camila NO!" Lauren screamed thrashing against the man. He laughed holding her tighter.

"Bravo Camila! Your first kill, how'd it feel?" He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes they stayed cold and sinister.

Camila didn't understand she was still holding the gun , it was warm in her hand. Smoke was coming off the top as if it just went off. She didn't pull the trigger she'd never kill anyone. She couldn't hurt anyone let alone kill.

"Why Camila why" Lauren was sobbing into the man who just continued to laugh.
It was like everything was in slow motion, Camila heard everything around her but nothing made sense.

She tore her eyes from Lauren and that's when she saw her. The little girl slumped against the wall covered in blood. The contrast of the blood against her pale face was horrifying.

She was dead someone must of shot her.

Camila looked down at the gun and felt her stomach churn. The gun had been warm like the girls blood must have been. She must have shot the girl. The awful demon Sofi wasn't real but the bullet that hit the girl was.
Camila felt like vomiting over the sight. She was a murderer. This girls parents would cry over her grave. A grave Camila was responsible for.

"Alright you had your fun, now slide the gun back over here. Don't get any ideas or your lover here gets it."

Lauren was visibly shaking but the tears seemed to have dried on her face. Not wanting to risk it Camila slid the hand gun across the floor back to the man. She flinched when he stomped his foot down on the gun. Releasing his hold around Lauren's neck he shoved her forward.

Camila grabbed her before she could slip in the blood of the dead girl.

"Alright dykes get up. This has been fun but I need another spree. I'm going to leave the two of you in that closet over there. I'll check back regularly so we can have more fun." He winked as he jabbed Lauren with the gun.

Camila and Lauren held hands as they walked across the hall. They stopped in front of the closet he motioned at.

"Alright pile on in there. And just in case you have any thought of making a run for it once I leave, just know I have this whole place rigged. If I come back and find you not here this whole place is going up, and all those deaths will be on you." His laugh echoed through the hall. If they ever made it out of here Camila knew the noise would never leave her.
Lauren took her hand and guided her into the closet. It was pretty empty a broom stood up in the back corner. The shelves held different cleaning sprays, it was your average non horrifying janitors closet.

Camila sat cross legged with her back against the door. Lauren sat in front of her with her knees pressed to her chest.

"You kept yelling her name" she whispered.

"What?" Camila asked.

"Your sister. You kept yelling her name. You know before you-"

"Oh. Yeah, I must be going insane. I saw her or some evil demonized version of her." Camila said. She shuddered not wanting to think of the soulless eyes or the flow of blood.

"You saved me. I mean you don't even know me and you saved me. He was going to shoot me and I mean you-" Lauren started to choke out.
"It's only fair. You saved me first after all. I was alone running the hall when you pulled me in. He would have shot me if he saw me like that. No one else opened there door but you did." Camila said.

"We saved each other then." Lauren smiled moving her knees down. She copied Camila's position sitting crisscrossed.

"You were right about one thing though." Camila said slowly.
"What's that?"

"I don't really know you. But I'd like to." Camila looked down shyly. Her heart was beating fast, she'd never been good at talking to her crushes.

"Well what do you want to know?" Lauren inched closer.

"Everything."

"Well I have two siblings. A younger brother Chris and a younger sister Taylor. I love the color purple. Like to doodle on my notes and..." Lauren stopped mid sentence and looked down blushing furiously.

"And what?" Camila asked curious.

" It's stupid, you'll laugh."

Camila put her hand against her chest in mock horror.

"Id never! Come on you can tell me."

"Alright, well I love to sing. I have this huge dream that one day I'll break out of this school and make it big." Her eyes lit up as she talked about it.
Camila could see the excitement in her face it was adorable.

"No way, I have the same dream." Camila told her.

"You're kidding!" Lauren said with a laugh.

"No seriously I love to sing. It's my biggest dream to be famous. In fact I have an idea."

"Which is?" Lauren asked.

"When we get out of this mess, you should come with me to an audition. I'm trying out for this singing show Xfactor." Camila said quickly.
"Oh my god that's amazing, I'd love to."

Camila could feel her heart leap with joy at her answer. she must have been blushing like crazy but she just didn't care.

"You don't even know if I can sing. For all you know you could have just accepted to go with the worst singer in the world." Camila said laughing.
"Well singing is all about your mouth right?"

"Yeah I guess?" Camila answered confused.

"Well let's see what you can do with yours." Lauren said while leaning in to kiss her.

____
____
____
____

Vote.

Follow.

Comment.