(8)

Lauren open the room door and walked over to the couch Camila was sitting. Camila slept cuddling the pillow. Lauren almost smiled but turned around picking up a gun a securing it into her pocket.

"Wake up"She pushed Camila enough to make Camila fall off.

The younger girl groan sitting up before opening her eyes.

"Were going somewhere"

"In the middle of the night?"

Lauren rolled her eyes and hand cuffed Camila onto hers. They walked out of the woods and into street. "Where are we going?"

"Be glad your going with me or I would've left you the starve to death"

Camila stayed quiet as they walked into a bar, but she then pulled back and Lauren turn to look at her.

"I'm underage" Lauren grinned not taking that as an excuse.

She pulled her or more likely dragged Camila into the bar.

"Hey Lauren" Both girls turn heads towards a man in his thirties. He had a beard and some grey hair but he looked fit and wealthy.

"Rhys!" Lauren shouted and went to side hug him because of the handcuffs.

"Glad to see you" He said.

Lauren nodded. "You know about Ray?" Lauren asked him referring to Rhys's brother.

The tall man nodded in response and directed them to the back of the bar and into a small room. The lights we're dim and there stood one couch and a pool table along with a large flat screen TV.

"Were planning to get Ray out,maybe"

"Maybe? He's your brother get him out"

"Were working on it"He said.

Lauren then remembered Camila was her and she smirked uncuffing the handcuff from the to and handcuffed her to the pool table.

"Rhys you remember Camila do you?"

He turned his head to look at the small girl sitting on the couch. Camila squirmed now wanting to be handcuffed to Lauren again.

"Yes I do" Rhys said reaching to Camila's cheek and softly rubbing it.

"She needs to remember what happened on that night" Lauren sat next to the shaking younger girl.

"Rhys you can go now, it's nice seeing you" Lauren smiled as she took the knife from Rhys's hands.

There was no word to describe how scared Camila was, but she was going to scream and she hoped someone would hear her.

Rhys walked out and closed the door and Lauren turned to look at the girl next to her.

"When we were younger you always hated my sister, and she'd always do nothing but cry. You threw those mean words at her like"

Camila stood there wide eyed remembering her childhood.

"She'd never tell mom what was going on between you two, Taylor stayed in her room crying and thinking she was useless and fat and ugly, and she wanted to die."

Lauren pulled the knife to Camila's knee and made one simple cut. Camila squirmed around trying to break the handcuffs.

"But then, we all went to a party and something happened and all Taylor wanted was to go back home."

Lauren made three other cuts onto Camila's leg and Camila screamed.

"I remember now,please s-stop" Camila stuttered.

Lauren stood up and handcuffed there hands together.

"This isn't over till you tell me what happen to my sister" she whispered in Camila's ear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote. Comment. Follow.