everytime my hotline blings

Abby walked into her new room, amazed with the walk-in closet and connected bathroom that she could call her own. She had 20 boxes to unpack and figured she should get started putting things away. It was hot in her room so she decided to open the window. She wanted to play music, so she went to pandora. She saw the clock, it was almost 9:30 a.m.Hotline bling came on, a little annoyed by how many times she had heard this song before she almost changed it, but then she noticed something interesting. She could see in the window of the house next to her and there was a boy staring at her. She recognized him from vine. His name was Jacob Sartorius. His window was open so she figured she would get judged on her music taste when they later met in person. He winked at her, she waved with a hostile look on her face and then started hanging her curtains, he did a little sarcastic frown. She was becoming a little annoyed so she when finished with hanging her curtains she went on her phone. She decided she could use a breath of fresh air so she decided to take a walk. She then realized how terrible she looked. She was wearing an orioles sweatshirt and gray Nike sweats. She decided she would change. She changed into light washed jean shorts, a black crop top, a red and black flannel, and her black vans. She put her hair up into a high ponytail and walked downstairs to see her mom in a fight on the phone with what sounded to be the cable and wifi company. She told her mom she was going for a walk and she looked up and said "Be home by 3:00" that's tons of time she thought as she walked out the door. She was walking on the sidewalk when she looked at the house where the boy had been in the window, she spotted him playing basketball in his driveway and tried to walk past him before he noticed her but he looked over the second before she was in the clear."Hey wait" he said, running over to her. She tried to keep walking but he quickly caught up and put his hand on her shoulder, sending jolts of electricity up and down her spine.
(Abby's P.O.V.)
He touched my shoulder and sent sparks running through my whole body. I turned around and by the look on his face I could tell he felt it too. I looked into his amazing hazel eyes, and we stood there like that for what felt like hours. Suddenly I remember who he was and snapped out of it. At this point his face was 50 shades of bright red. This kid was really starting to get on my nerves. I snarled "What" "I'm Jacob, what's your name?" "Abby" I said with a slightly annoyed tone. He said "That's a beautiful name." I replied with a rather outstanding "Thanks i guess" I started walking again and he followed "you have a nice taste in music" he said there it was. Except he wasn't making fun of hotline bling. Why is he being so nice? "Why are you following me?" I replied "You're new and I thought it would be nice for me to introduce myself" he said with a huge grin. "Well thank you. How lucky am I to know the over-praised Jacob Sartorius." I lashed. I never was really into that vine stuff and I knew how easily it could go to someone's head. His smile faded "I didn't know you felt that way about viners" Yet he kept walking with me, couldn't he take a hint?

(Jacobs P.O.V.)
I touched her shoulder to get her attention and I felt sparks. I could tell she felt it to because she jumped. I introduced myself and asked her what her name was, "Abby" she replied, although she seemed a little off put. What a beautiful name I thought. She said "Thanks", apparently I said that out loud. She really hates viners, and I'm 102% viner. "Why do you hate me so much" I said "I don't hate you, you're just on my nerves." "So you like me?" I quickly replied "Don't push it Sartorius" she said. "I'm gonna make you like me" I said She just looked at me and laughed. Cold hearted much? Whatever. I loved her laugh.

They walked together for an hour and a half, talking about nothing yet everything. Abby wondered what this kid was up to, and Jacob just wondered when he could get her number.

Hey guys! Love please? I'll add daily. follow me and add to your library!