You changed me

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Oh gosh last night was amazing..but i hope Lara isn't mad at me for not showing up.. Oh damn there she is.."Hey, Lara..i am so sorry! I-" "It's no problem, Angie..i fell asleep after you went away so it would have been a boring night anyway ahha..I feel a whole lot better now and i'm over him. I realised he's stupid and I don't need him." Oh gosh i'm so relieved she's not mad at me. I gave her a hug. "I'm proud of you." The bell rang and i went to class. I saw German. "How did it go?" He asked. "Fine, fine, she isn't mad at me and she's feeling god.. Pheww..." "I told you you made a good choice." He grinned. We walked to our seats..when Luke walked up to me. German stood in front of me protectively.. "Don't worry German, i just wanna thank Angie." German and i looked at each other confused. I took a step to Luke. "T..thank me?" "Yes. You thought me that it's not okay to hurt the ones that love you..and that you'll only hurt yourself while doing that..I know i hurt you in the past and i'm happy that you found your true happiness again." I looked at German and smiled. "I hope Lara will find that too. I will never hurt anyone again." I hugged him. "I'm proud of you, Luke." He went back to his seat. I sat on my table and German came and suddenly kissed me. "Wow, haha..what was that for?" "Angie you may not see it..but you're so special. You..you change people..in good ways. You changed Luke..but you also changed me. I always was the 'bad boy' but then i met you..and my whole life changed.." i smiled at him..then i kissed him. "You can still be the bad boy..as long as you keep those good lips.." he smiled at me, i grabbed his collar and we shared a passionate kiss.

THE END

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS BOOK. :) ❤