Texts

Hey Luke, i changed my mind. I thought about it..and i still have feelings for you. You were right. I should break up with German and be with the love of my life again. How about you and I meet in the park today? We can celebrate this..jf you know what i mean ;)
Xxxxxx A.

Ugh..i hate this..should i send this..or not...hmm...*sent* fuck fuck fuuuck i did it..hope my plan will work. Oh gosh he responds so quikly.. "I knew i was going to make you mine again. Love you and meet you at the park at 3. Xxxxxxxx L."
Oh shit i'm so nervous.. i looked at the clock..14:40...i should leave..ah shit first i have to go to the toilet..this aways happens when i'm nervous ugh. I layed my phone and bag on the table and ran to the toilet. As soon as i was done i grabbed my bag and ran to the park.. When i arrived, i placed a camera in a tree and waited for him to come...

GERMAN POV

I went looking for Angie..i bought some flowers for her. Red roses..her favourites. I hope they make her smile again, she was really sad after the fight with Lara..Oh her phone lays on the table..she must be here. "Princesssss? I have a surprise for you."..but i didn't hear anything..i know you're here Angie!! Your phone la-" then i heard she received a text message. I went to the table and read it. "I'm on my way baby. Can't wait to see your sexy body again. Xxx Luke." Wait..what.. I scrolled through her history and saw she's meeting him in the park..and not just like friends..Angie is betraying me.