Girlcode

"So this is what you wanted to talk about." I said with tears filling my eyes. "Uh..oh..Angie..i can..explain it..i.." "No Lara. Don't even try to. I can't believe this..You're dating my ex without any permission..you know, it could have been okay for you to date him, if you asked me and if we had talked about it..but you were fucking hiding it from me..and i thought i was the bad friend. But you proved me wrong..congratulations." "Angie..how can i fucking ask you if all you do talking about fucking German and fucking him every night! Don't think i'm stupid! I deserve to be happy too!" "Fuck you Lara don't ever talk to me again and oh i kissed your boyfriend first hhahaaha!" I know i'm being mean and childish but i just had to..she really hurt me by doing this. I walked back to class crying..and i texted German. "S.O.S.! @ your locker in 5 min. Ly X A." He's the only one i wanna talk to right now.. a few seconds later i recieved a text back. "On my way to hug you baby. Ly2 X G." He made me smile even though i felt like shit. That's why i love him so much.. I walked to his locker and i saw him standing there. "Angie?? Why are you crying?? What happened babe?" He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him..it felt so safe. "I saw Lara..kissing my ex..she didn't even tell me about it.." i said between my sobs. "Oh that's not nice..did you..get..jealous?.." he asked. I didn't really get what he meant. "No..but it's just..girlcode you know.." "No..i don't know..i'm a guy.." "Yeah you wouldn't understand..but it hurt you know." "Because you saw them kissing..or because she didn't tell you.." .