Making up??

"German what are you doing!" I whispered. "Go down! My parents can't see you! Do you know how late it is!!" "Angie i won't go away till you hear my explanation..please..or i will not be able to sleep for the rest of my life." He made me melt..but i didn't show it. I just held the cold, serious expression on my face. "Talk." I said when he finally was at my window. "Okay, listen. The girl that told you all these stupid things, she is not even my ex. She liked me..about two years ago but i rejected her, cause i didn't like her at all. I don't like those girls who think they are everything and treat orher people like they are worthless..i like girls like you. Sweet, caring, smart...beautiful." i was staring at his lips and trying to resist them.."What about the sex? Was i your first one, like you said? Please be honest with me German.." "You were my first one. Girls just know how to hurt other girls..'cause sex is a really sensitive subject for girls..and so is it for me. I would never lie to you.." "Okay.." i whispered. "So we're good now?" "Almost.." "What do you mean 'almost'?" "There's just one thing left to do.." "Ohh my princess wants a kiss.." he smiled cheekily. "Yes..but do it quik. My parents can't know you're here.." i whispered and i put my arms around his neck. "That's really hard.." he whispered while putting my hair behind my ear and leaning in. "Why?" "Cause once i reach your lips, i don't think i will ever be able to stop myself.." "You idiot.." i whispered while letting out a giggle. "As long as i'm your idiot, it's okay by me." "You will always be my idiot.." Then i started to lean in too. Our lips touched each other and we shared a long, passionate kiss. I felt his tongue against my lips and i opened my mouth to let it dance with mine.. "I love you Angie." "I love you too, German."