Bench

It was 4 O'clock. I was sitting on a bench in the park we said we would meet at..I saw him walking towards me. He sat down next to me. "Hey, uhm..okay..let's talk." "Hey, okay, talk.." i said while looking down cause i was feeling kinda uncomfortable..this was the bench we had our first kiss on.. "Yeah uh..a few weeks ago i saw Lara crying on her way home..so i asked what was wrong..and she told me about it..she felt kinda lonely..so i decided to be her friend..and then i started to get to know her more and more..and i asked myself why i had never seen how amazing she actually is.. I fell in love with her like i had never fallen for anyone else." The last sentence kinda hit me..i don't know why.. "Uhm that's amazing.. i guess. I just wished she would have told me earlier. I will talk to her tomorrow..thanks.." i said sounding a little sad. I stood up and walked away. "Angie wait. Why are you..so sad? Doesn't she deserve to be happy too? "She does but not with my fucking ex which i still have feelings for!" I didn't think before i spoke..it just slipped out of my mouth..fuck..i still love him..but what i have with German, i don't wanna lose it.. he smiled at me. "Why are you..smiling?" "'Cause i was afraid.." he said while getting closer to me." "Afraid of what?" "Afraid that you were over me.." He then leaned in and i started to lean in too..His lips touched mine..i kissed him back for like 2 seconds but then quikly pushed him away.. "Omg Luke! What are you doing! You're with..Lara! And i'm with you! No wait..i'm with German! Don't ever do that again oh my god!" And i ran away..

Do you have that one ex or crush that you just can't stop having feelings for or getting back to everytime? Or are Angie and I the only ones :')