Bitch

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

"And then...my parents came and they met him! And i think they actually liked him. And oh..he asked me to be his girlfriend!!" I was telling Lara everything about my weekend..except for..you know..the details. "Omg! So you're official now!?" "Yess! Oh shhh he's coming our way!" I saw diego walking to me and i gave him a smile. He gently pushed me against the lockers and kissed my lips softly.. "Goodmorning beautiful.." my cheeks turned red. "Uhh..i should..leave..for class now..bye!" Lara said. She winked at me and walked away. German grabbed my hand and we walked to class together. "So, are we gonna meet after school?" I asked him a little nervous cause this was actually the first time i walked hand in hand with someone. "Yea, ofcourse. At my house? My parents aren't home so i won't be able to let you meet them today.." "No problem, we will just have fun, you know, you and me. ;)" "Ooh yes we will.. ;)" We arrived at my classroom. He let go of my hand and suddenly it turned cold again.."Have fun baby, and don't be too distracted by your thoughts. ;)" i laughed. "Can't promise anything!" He gave me a kiss on my cheek and i walked into the classroom and sat down at my place..when suddenly a girl walked towards me with 2 other girls standing behind her as if they were het bodyguards or something. She bumped into me. "Ouch! Be careful where you walk!" I said annnoyed. "You better be careful with my German. Bitch!" "Your German? And who the fuck are you? I am German's girlfriend so German is mine, bitch." "Haha. Right..believe what you want to. But i'm his ex girlfriend and German has a huge weak for me..I got him back so many times, so you're not a problem for me bitch..You don't wanna know what happened to his previous Girlfriend.." Tears filled my eyes. I don't know what to feel or who to believe anymore. "I bet you had sex with him too? Right..that's how he usually gets all the girls. So don't think you're special or something. Hahaha, let's go girls.."