Goodmorning

The next morning i decided to wake up early to go to German's house. I sneaked out of the window and walked to his house..after 15 minutes i was standing in front of his door. I rang the bell. "Oh hey..Goodmorning beautiful *yawn*" he gave me a soft kiss on my lips. "Goodmorning German..we need to talk.." "What is it beautiful? Is there a problem?" "Can i come in.." "Oh yeah sure.." We sat down on the couch and i started to explain everything. "So they said i'm not able to see you for a while.." i was crying. He pulled me into a hug. "Shh, Angie don't worry..we will find a way to see each other. Even if it has to be in secret." "German i don't..wanna lose you.." i said between my sobs. "Angie, you won't..i promise." He wiped away my tears, grabbed my face and kissed my lips with a lot of power. "Thanks..i needed that a lot." "Hahah. Angie please don't be sad okay? I promise you.." he came really close to my face..our noses were touching. "We will get through this. Together." He whispered. "Okay. I trust you." I whispered back. He kissed my forehead. I kissed him back, but on his lips. The kiss started to get rougher and rougher. I put his shirt up a little giving him the sign that he could take it off.. "Angie we have to go to school in 40 minutes...can't we do this later?" He whispered a little out of breath..but i know he wanted to do it too.."Yes we will do it later...and now.." he laughed. "Okay, but we will have to hurry.." he said. "Then why don't you just shut up and start already? It would spare us some time!" He laughed and kissed my lips with a lot of passion while he slipped his hand under my shirt...